Dont.

Soz this might have a lil light smut in it
It's a continuation of what happened at the end of last chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fangs let out a small groan as he looked down at Toni, she looked so gorgeous. "Can we go home?" He mumbled and Toni nodded. He felt fuzzy and a little light headed. She stood up and looked up at him, noticing how eyes were darker than ever before and he looked frustrated. She grabbed his hand and they made their way back to the trailer.

As they arrived Toni walked in before fangs, making sure to wiggle her hips a little as she stepped into the trailer, she looked back at him innocently and bit down on her lip. "What?" She muttered and fangs has clenched, she pulled off her towel and threw it down on the kitchen floor. Her hair was dripping wet, she shivered a little as the droplets of water drizzled down her back and pooled into her bikini top. A low growl sounded behind her and she slowly walked back over to fangs.
Fangs looked over at Toni as she stepped closer to him, his palms were sweaty and his throat felt dry. He gulped in some air and turned away.

Toni leant forwards, she got up on her tiptoes and dragged her index finger along his bare chest, she leant up to his lips and giggled as his eyes automatically closed as she leant in, their lips slowly moved against each others, Toni bit down on his bottom lip harshly causing fangs to groan and tighten his grip on her waist. She pulled away, her eyes were now matching his. Both visible with lust and desire for one another.

She carefully ran her fingernails up his abs, leaving light red marks from her nails. "Dont-" she hissed at the feeling off him unclipping her bikini top.
"Shut. Up." He hissed back and picked her up effortlessly, pinning her against the wall with a light thud. She wrapped her legs around his body and gulped as his hand travelled up and pulled her bikini top off her damp body.
Toni leant into fangs, she wimpered softly and tilted her head back, feeling his lips travel along her neck marking her skin with dark purple bruises.

She glanced down at his body, admiring his muscles as he pulled the towel off his waist exposing his abs even more. Fangs placed Toni down on the floor, she stood back infront of him, her breathing was heavy. She moved her hand up his body and clamped her small hand around his neck. Fangs shook his head and pushed her back against the wall, he pushed his leg up between hers propping her up and immediately her hand fell from around his neck with a grunt. "Stop. It." He whispered sternly and Toni smirked in defiance. She moved her hips against his leg and bit her bottom lip "Or What?" She whispered.

Her body felt hot all over, his intimidating stare burnt her from the inside out, Fangs hands snaked back around her waist and he lifted her up yet again, she squeaked as he growled in her ear and walked into the bedroom. Fangs laid down on the bed with Toni sat down ontop of his waist.
Her fingers explored his body as his mouth explored hers: soft skin over lean muscle, scars like thin wires. She traced over a big scar on his abdomen, she felt fangs breath hitch and she tilted her head to the side, allowing him access as he sucked on her pulse point
"You're so beautiful" he mumbled and pulled away from her neck. His hands now wondering all over her torso sending snivers down her spine.

Toni inhaled a shaky breath,
Fangs felt Toni's sudden fear, considering it was the first time they had done anything this serious since they got together over a month ago. He cupped her face and kissed her lips gently "if you want me to stop... ill stop.." She shook her head and laid down next to him. "Dont stop" she whispered and he nodded placing both his legs either side of her body.
She groaned as fangs passion grew and he started leant up and bit down on her bottom lip kissing her more deeply than before. Toni kissed him back just as hard. Their body's moved against one another's and Toni dug her nails in his back.

Toni could feel her breath hitching as Fangs hands stroked down the length of her body until he reached behind her knee pulling her leg over his hip.
Fangs began to Kiss along her collarbone, sucking and nibbling gently showering her skin in red marks. "Hmfph.." She moaned quietly and bit down on her bottom lip to quiet down her moans but it was no use.
Fangs knew she'd be annoyed in the morning but he wanted to mark her, let the whole world know he'd been there and that she belonged to him. The moans Toni made as he sucked on her tanned skin drove him crazy, his need to be surrounded by her grew stronger as his hands reached down, carefully pulling her bikini shorts down.

Feeling fangs movements Toni lifted up allowing her bikini shorts to be easily removed, leaving her bare and exposed. "Off-" she whispered and undone the buttons of fangs jeans. He nodded and pulled his jeans Off, flinging their clothes on the floor carelessly. He climbed back ontop of her and smiled. His eyes wondered along her body and he panted hungrily.
Tonis eyes locked on him, full of love and desire. Their mouths returned to each other as fangs slowly began to grind his body against hers, taking his time to appreciate the sounds Toni was making and the way her body responded to the contact.
Toni buckled her hips and whimpered frustratedly,
She couldn't imagine anything more exquisite than what she was feeling now, being as close to fangs as she could get with nothing between them. Her heart swelled with the love she felt for him, knowing there would be no one else who could make her feel this way.
"Are you sure?" He asked as he panted for breath, slowly trailing his finger tips along her inner thighs.
She nodded and arched her back, pushing her body against his even more. "I'm sure... please".

------------------------------------------------------------------
The morning after:

Toni awoke to the sound of rain.
She could hear it falling steadily onto the trailers window. gathering in small puddles and dripping down onto the ground below,
A motorbike drove passed the bedroom window, the lights shining through the thin curtains.
Toni blinked her eyes open slowly as the ceiling above her came into focus. The light pouring in from the window was dim, casting her bedroom’s black walls to a dark grey. She yawned and began stretching out her limbs little by little.

There was movement under her followed by a loud yawn slowly fangs stretched and opened his eyes. He pulled Toni back down onto his chest and stroked his hand along her back.
Toni Glanced down, she giggled and ruffled up fangs mop of messy black hair. She smiled and rested her hand on his Abs. "You awake baby?" She whispered,
She felt a warm puff of air hit her bare skin, followed by a stern whisper “No.” he mumbled in response.

The mornings were Fangs favorite time of day.
Toni usually stayed asleep longer than fangs
The slight chill in the morning air made her extra snuggly.
“What do you want for breakfast, toni?” Fangs asked and Toni shook her head
Her arms tightened around his, as if daring him to move. “Doesn’t matter,” she muttered. "We’re not getting up yet.”

Fangs had quickly discovered, after many nights of sleeping in Toni's bed, that his girlfriend was not a morning person.
And since it was cold and the calming sound of rain sounded through the bedroom it dawned on fangs that it would be difficult to get Toni moving today let alone out of bed. 
“Whatever you say.” fangs rubbed Tonis shoulder as she started to shiver, he pulled the blankets further over her and stroked her back. “Though... if we got up now I could make you some coffee" he mumbled and she whined grumpily.

Toni shook her head again and closed her eyes. "Sleep.." she muttered and pouted as fangs pulled the covered off of her. He picked her up and placed her ontop of him. She sighed and nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. He covered them both back up and closed his own eyes.
"Sleep".
Fangs couldnt rememeber the last time they had had a lazy morning. No alarms to wake up to, no baby crying, no serpent meetings, they had absolutely no obligations that would require them to leave the warm comfort of their bed.

As the rain poured down harder Toni snuggled further into fangs, she sloppily kissed his shoulder and fangs continued to rub the small girls back.
Fangs looked down at Toni lovingly, the girl was now fast asleep in his arms, he pulled the curtains shut more, causing the room to darken. He yawned sleepily and laid his head ontop of Toni's. His eyes fluttered closed and he soon fell asleep.
The pair stayed asleep in each others arms in complete and utter bliss for many long hours. Neither of them waking from their slumber or moving from eachother arms for the remainder of the day.