Give me love

December 7th 2016.

Today was the day the Southsiders dreaded the most, the day after Southside high closed down due to a toxin that was found in the walls of the building. Due to the fact the Southsiders now had nowhere to go to school the Riverdale mayor decided it was best if they moved the students over to Riverdale high as soon as possible. Nobody was happy about it, sure the serpents didnt think it was ideal yet it was the northsiders who had the biggest problem with it. Their precious school was going to be infested with snakes.

Toni woke up earlier than usual, she walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower. She sighed deeply as she climbed out of the bath and wrapped her body in a towel. The girl made her way back to her bedroom and started to get ready. Usually Toni would wear a crop top and a pair of ripped jeans, yet due to her current situation hardly any of her clothes fit her. She was only about a month pregnant but her body already started to change.

"Ugh" she muttered and pulled on a black skirt followed by a black twenty one pilots sweatshirt. She tucked the sweatshirt in her skirt and pulled on her boots. Toni curled her hair a little, she applied some mascara and black eyeliner, her heart was pounding with nerves. Most of the serpents knew about her pregnancy, luckily nobody judged her for it. But she knew the northsiders wouldn't be as accepting which was something she was dreading.

She walked out of her bedroom and grabbed her lunch which Kate had prepared for her, along with her pregnancy vitamins. Fangs followed Toni out of the trailer and the pair started to walk to school. Toni looked over at fangs uneasily and sighed. She was so scared. "Its Okay.. nothing will happen to you" Fangs spoke up after a while and grabbed Tonis hand, he intertwined their fingers as they reached the front steps of Riverdale high. Already earning dirty looks from some of the northsiders.

Soon enough all the serpent teens arrived. The tension was high as they all started to walk into the new school, a strong smell of privilege and cockiness filled their noses. The northsiders were glaring at them as they walked through the corridor to the table which they had to collect their time tables from.
"Welcome serpents!" A soft voice spoke up, Toni glanced to her left and smiled slightly as she noticed Betty walking over to them. The serpents liked betty, after all she was dating the future king.
Toni grabbed her time table from betty, as did the other serpents. All of them groaned as they read the part about joining a extra curriculum club.

It didn't take long before the tension rose, Cheryl blossom decided make her entrance right at the wrong moment. Toni suddenly felt the urge to puke. All her nerves mixed in with the fact she had just started getting morning sickness didnt mix too well. She looked up at fangs as Cheryl approached the group of serpents. The strong smell of Cheryl's perfume turned her stomach even more. "Well well well if it isn't the scum of Riverdale" Cheryl smirked and glared at Toni as she squeezed harder on Fangs hand.
The boy looked over at betty signalling that Toni was feeling a little nauseous, the blonde girl quickly grabbed Toni's hand and escorted her away from the tension and into the bathroom.

Toni rushed into the stall and emptied the contents of her stomach into the toilet bowl, Betty held back her hair until Toni felt better. She coughed harshly as she stood up, she flushed the toilet and wiped the bile off of her face. "That went well" she joked earning a light laugh from Betty. After Toni had freshened up the pair left the bathroom. The bell had already rung moments before they left.

Toni glanced down at her schedule and groaned, her first lesson was sports. Betty chuckled and grabbed Toni's hand, she led her into the changing rooms and pulled her into the corner so the pair could change. Even if it was with a tiny bit of privacy it was better than not having any at all. "We have track.. ill stay with you don't worry". Toni simply nodded and finished getting changed. She looked down at her stomach and then back at Betty uneasily.
"Its totally noticeable right?" She whispered and betty shrugged. She prodded the girls stomach and handed her a jacket which Toni pulled on gratefully.
"Even if it is noticeable its nobodys business but your own" she smiled and the two girls made their way outside.