3(DELILAH)

We have fallen down again tonight
In this world it's hard to get it right
Trying to make your heart fit like a glove
What it needs is love, love, love

*unedited*

The air in the room is thick and fill with the smell of sex as we make our way to the balcony. I'm quickly bent over the railing with his very, very large dick filling me up again. We've going at for a while now and neither one of us has wanted to stop no matter how many times people have walked in on us.

"Fuck," he mutters as he grabs a handful of my hair yanking me back. "Why are you so fucking tight?"

I stay quiet as I watch people gather below us. They stare up at us as our moans fill the backyard of the mansion. He picks me up and takes us back into the room. He bends me back over the desk and fills me with his warm, sticky cum. He slowly pulls out of me and turns me around.

"I'm Dimitri Volkov , your future husband," he states.

"I'm Delilah Wexler/Ivanov," I reply.

"Who taught you to fight like that?" He asks as he begins getting dressed.

"I taught myself while I was locked up," I reply before gathering my clothes.

I quickly get dressed without my thong on. I look at Demitri as he watches me closely. His brow quirks up as curiosity dances in his eyes.

"Locked up for what?" He asks.

"I murdered about ten people, nothing extravagant," I reply.

I look down and notice my thong in his pocket. I smirk before looking back up at him. He runs his hands down his face and sighs.

"You should go get some rest you have a very big day tomorrow."

A thick envelope sits on the desk in front of me. It was delivered an hour ago and I've completely read over it. I want to make some tweaks to it so that it fits me more. It's a contract for marriage and there is rules/milestones we have to reach in the first year or so of marriage.

Rules:
1. After married, you must lay down to make a baby or babies.

2. You have to have a baby within eighteen months of the wedding date.

3. The wife must stay loyal and not complain about her lifestyle

4. The wife can not work and will not work

5. The husband can have as many affairs or women in his life he wants

6. The wife must always look presentable at all times.

7. Wife must go to every event with her husband, no arguing about it

8. Wife has no duties but to make babies and take care of them

9. No more than three kids can be born to the married couple unless given approval

10. No more than $5,000 spent in one week

Those are not even half of what is in here. I went and marked out the ones I deemed unimportant or ones that I didn't like. All I have to do is sign it and give it to Demitri.

I flip to the back page and sign then date it. I stand up and grab the papers. I make my way out of the room and across the hall. I bang on the door and wait.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Dimitri yells as he opens the door making me take a step back.

"Here," I mutter as I shove the papers into his stomach.

I turn around and rush back to my room and slam the door. I lock it and go sit on the bed. A small knock comes from my door but I ignore it.

"Delilah, it's me Darya and I'm here to take you shopping for your dress and shoes!" A female voice yells.

I stand up and unlock the door. I open it up to see a very tall girl with bright red hair, blue eyes, and freckles. She's very gorgeous.

"Are you ready?" Darya asks.

"Uh, yeah," I murmur.

We quietly leave and make our way into the city. We stop in the Vera Wang store and are ushered into a big area of the store. A cart of dresses are displayed in front of me.

"These are the dresses we have picked out for you so try them on and model them."

My thick figure stands in front of the mirror and the stylists. The pure, backless white dress shows off every prominent feature I have. My back is completely exposed showing my scar amongst other things. Jewels are wrapped around my shoulders and one string of jewels are attached to the back of the dress. It is attached to my spine only stopping right before my ass crack.

"You look beautiful in that dress!" Darya blurts out.

"I like it too," I murmur. "This is the one."

"Good, I will go pay while you get out of it," Darya replies.

Darya leaves and I continue to stare at the dress. A woman approaches from my right side. I turn and look at her.

"My daughter wants that dress," she blurts out.

"Well, she can't have if," I reply.

"Take it off and give it to me," she demands.

Another woman about my age stands not too far from us. Her eyes are wild and hold her scared nerves. She's the spitting image of her mother but her personality is not the same.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, this dress is now owned by Ms. Ivanov," a store associate states.

The woman storms off before I'm ushered into a changing room. I quickly change and get the dress. I make my way outside of the store to see Darya, Dimitri, and a couple of other guys.

One of the men take the dress from my hands before Dimitri begins ushering me down the sidewalk. We make it to Kay Jewelers and go inside. I begin looking around when Darya drags me to the last display case. A small twinkle comes to the corner of my eye. I look down and see the most beautiful ring ever.

"This one is our most expensive ring in the store. It's the Leo Diamond Band 3 ct tw Round-cut 14K White Gold," a store associate blurts out from behind the counter.

He gets the ring out of the display case and gently takes my hand. He slides it on my ring finger and smiles. The ring twinkles on my finger making me smile.

"Perfect," he whispers.

"Indeed it is, Delilah, indeed it is."