6(DELILAH)

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
Make her the cutest that I've ever seen
Give her two lips like roses and clover
And tell her that her lonely nights are over
Sandman, I'm so alone
Don't have nobody to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream

*unedited*

The TV in my apartment is playing my favorite shows and movies but it's not enough to keep me from being bored and worried. I'm worried about Geo finding me. It's the first time I've ever been worried like this in a long time. No one knows where he is or what he is planning. I have three other humans depending on my so I have to be cautious. I never wanted to actually be a mother because I was and still am scared of being a shitty mother like mine.

I have a bodyguard outside my door until they find Geo. I'm stuck here for god knows how long and I have to have a liquid food diet. Nik threw out all of my groceries and has gone to get more.

I go back to the doctor in eight weeks to get the wires out. I also go to the doctor in a couple of weeks for a check up on the babies. It's a crazy world.

"Hey, I installed all the security measures needed for your apartment," Dimitri states as he plops down on the couch beside me. "You could always move back to the mansion with me. I can get you a maid and she can help you with whatever you need."

I shrug. I got tired of writing everything down on a white board so I shrug every now and again. They'll eventually know what I want or what I need.

"Do you want to continue your life away from me?" Dimitri asks. "We can go out separate ways until you deliver."

I shake my head. The last thing I want is to be left alone again. It's how I got into this mess in the first place but if I wouldn't have murdered that bitch I'd be in the mansion naked in the silkily sheets of Demitri's bed.

"I dropped everything to be here tonight so don't make me regret it," he mutters.

I look over at him as I grab the white board and marker. I begin scribbling always as I glare at him.

"If you don't want to be here then leave. You shouldn't have to stay here with me if you don't want to. You can't even look at me without showing a tiny bit of disgust in your eyes, Dimitri. You don't want or need me in your life." I flip the board around and show him.

"I'm sorry," he murmurs. "I don't like sharing was is legally mine."

I erase the board as I shake my head. He is a pig. I don't need him. He's being a pain in my ass. I quickly scribble my response.

"I'm not an object. You can see yourself out of the apartment. You can come find me when you see me as an equal then someone you own. You can have your ring back, you can have everything you've ever given me back. I don't want to owe you anything after I have these babies."

"Nik, why are you dragging me to this fancy event?" I ask as we sit in the back of the SUV.

My jaw feels amazing without the wires in them. I know how Kanye felt when he had his in. I have three healthy babies but I don't know their genders yet. I've been waiting until it got closer to the delivery date.

"Because you need to get out of the apartment. You've been cooped up inside for two and a half months," Nik replies. "Plus, it's for charity."

"What charity?" I ask.

"Children with cancer and children without homes," he replies. "You know I haven seen Dimitri so depressed in a long time. Last time he was depressed was when his parents died."

"What's that got to do with me?" I ask.

That night I gave everything back to Dimitri after we argued. It was heartbreaking to watch his heartbreak but he's caused so much damage to me and I couldn't take much more. He sent me flowers and chocolates for the first month and tried to win me back with the luxurious gifts he'd buy. I never unpacked any of the gifts.

"You made him that way," Nik mutters.

We pull up in front of a building with spotlights on signs that hang from the front. A red carpet is laid out with the sides sectioned off to keep the paparazzi at bay. The car stops and the door is quickly opened. A hand reaches out for mine and I take it as I slowly get out of the car.

My oversized stomach sticks out and blocks my view of my swollen feet. Nik stands behind me and puts his hand at the top of my back. We walk through the flashes and into the building.

My breathing becomes shallow as everyone stops what they are doing and looks at me. Dimitri stands at the bar clueless to everyone around him. He takes a glass of an Amber liquid from the bartender before turning around. His eyes land on me as he takes a sip of his drink.

He has grey hairs here and there now. He looks rough and sort of edgy. His appearance is rugged and tense.

"Why are they all staring at me?" I whisper.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the room," Nik replies.

Nik guides me to Dimitri then leaves us alone. Dimitri looks down at my stomach then into my eyes. His eyes hold a hint of happiness but his body doesn't.

"What are you doing here?" Dimitri asks.

"Nik forced me to come," I reply.

"You're most gorgeous woman in this room and everyone knows it," he whispers. "Have a seat."

I climb up in the barstool and look at Dimitri as he sits. He digs in his pocket before standing back up and dropping to one knee. My eyes widen as I stare down at him. He holds open a black velvet box with a pretty diamond ring in it and once again everyone is staring at me.

"I know I'm an asshole who doesn't deserve to be loved and I know I have made some big mistakes but there is something about you that I can't shake. I felt it since the first time we had sex to when I was standing in front of you when I found out the big news. I am a man of many mistakes and I am sorry for all the bad things I have done to you," he begins. "I want to take the time to get to know you and to love every inch of your body. I want you to let me love you the way you should be loved. I want to wake up and see your face everyday and know that you don't hate me and that you will love me despite my flaws. Will you, Delilah Alexandria, do the honors of marrying me? Again?"

Tears stream down my face as I stare at Dimitri. He could've been this way the whole time but that's okay. Some people have to grow and I see he has grown. The question is should I say yes or should I say no? Will we continue to have an off and on thing or will it become a solid relationship? The decision is up to me and it's a tough one but I know what my heart wants and that's someone to love me and to care for me. I want someone to give me and my babies the life I never had. But can he give me that?

"Yes, I will!"