12(DELILAH)

Hey girl you know you drive me crazy
One look puts the rhythm in my hand
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down

*unedited*

"Hey, did you see this invite for a neighborhood welcoming party?" I ask Dimitri as I pour orange juice into my glass.

"The triplets just got home and we don't know our neighbors," he begins. "But if you want to go I'm sure I could convince Vinnie to bring their little family."

"I'm sure they were invited too," I reply.

I take a sip of my orange juice as I look at Dimitri. He shoves bacon into his mouth as he stares at his phone. I make my way pay him and peak over his shoulder as he scrolls through his messages. Boobs and vagina pictures litter his messages as he sends dirty pictures back.

I shake my head and make my way to Nina's room. She lays quietly on her bed with her head into a book as music plays. Her hair is in a messy bun and she remains in her sleep clothes.

"Hey, sweet cheeks," I blurt out making her jump.

She looks at me and faintly smiles. She puts her bookmark in and closes her book before sitting up on the bed. I lean against the door and run my hand over my head.

"Am I in trouble?" Nina asks.

"No," I reply as I laugh. "Why don't you go down to Colby's to study for a little while? I'll text you when dinner is done."

"Okay, mom," she murmurs.

I quietly leave her room and make my way into my bed room. I go into the closet and change into some sexy lingerie then out normal clothes over those. I leave the house without Dimitri knowing. He's supposed to be watching the triplets so we will see how that goes.

I make my way into the first club I see and go up to the bar. I'm not going to regret this. This will not end bad for me.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" A deep voice fills my ears.

I turn around and see a tall man with white hair. He's attractive but not as attractive as Dimitri. He's definitely doable.

"The same reason you're here," I reply.

"You want to get out of this place? I have a room downtown," he states.

"Well, lets go."

The head board bangs against the wall as I ride him. His hands dig into my skin. He flips us over and pounds into me. He pins my legs to the headboard making me moan even more.

"Where do you want me to come?" He barely whispers.

"Anywhere you want," I reply.

He quickly pulls out of me and comes on my face before moving away from me. He quickly snaps a picture on his phone then leaves me be. I climb off the bed and make my way in the bathroom. I clean my face off and leave the bathroom.

I get dressed and quickly leave. I make my way back home only to see Dimitri sitting on the couch with a glass in his hand. I walk around the couch making him look at me.

"Where have you been? You missed dinner! You sent Nina off!" He yells making me slightly jump. "I'm tired of you baby back bullshit, Delilah! Your neediness, your constant need to touch me!"

"So you're saying my clinginess is getting on your nerves?" I ask. "I'm just a fucking burden to you, aren't I? I'm a fucking problem for you!"

"Shut your goddamn mouth, you filthy whore!" He yells.

"Oh yeah, Dimitri, I am a filthy fucking whore! I just went fucked all of fucking Southern California!" I yell.

"I bet you fucking have!" He snaps before throwing his glass at my head hitting me right above my forehead.

Tears fill my eyes but I don't let them drop. I make my way out of the living room and up to the bed room. I pull out my phone and dial Gabrielle's number.

"Hey, sweet cheeks, what's up?" Her sweet voice fills my ears making the edges of my mouth twitch.

"The kids and I need some where to sleep tonight," I reply.

"Okay, you can come over! I will make the girls double up," she states.

"Thank you so much! I'll be there in ten," I reply before hanging up.

I quickly go pack some bags for the kids and I as Dimitri follows me around like a lost puppy. Nina is still at Gabrielle's so she won't have to see any of this. I make my way into the triplets room. I get them changed and put into their car seats. I quickly attach them to the stroller.

We make it to the front door when Dimitri grabs my arm and slams me into the wall sending the edge of the table into my back. I yell in pain as I lay on the floor. Dimitri slips me onto my back and grabs a hold of my chin.

"You're not leaving this goddamn house!" He yells.

"Fuck you, Dimitri!" I yell.

Dimitri punches me in the face before moving away from me. He walks into the living room and I get up. I open up the door and begin pushing the stroller out the door when Dimitri grabs ahold of my shirt and yanks me back inside leaving the stroller outside. Drimitri goes to kick me but I hold my hand out.

"Stop, Dimitri, I'm fucking pregnant!" I yell as sirens wail in the background.

"You're pregnant?" He murmurs before moving away from me. "Why haven't you told me?"

"Because you haven't acknowledged me. You haven't paid enough attention to me figure it out on your own," I reply.

"How far along are you?" He asks.

"Four months," I reply. "It's twins."

"Beverley Hills Police Department, show your hands!" An officer yells.

Dimitri's hands go up and the officer grabs him. They cuff Dimitri and drag him outside. I stand up and run outside as everyone in the neighborhood is outside watching. They read Dimitri his rights and shove him into the police car.

Another officer approaches me as I watch the car drive off. The triplets are sound asleep completely oblivious to everything around them. I feel a hand on my shoulder making me jump.

"Ma'am, can I get your statement?" The officer asks.

"We were just arguing and it got out of hand," I mutter.

"Are you sure ma'am?" The officer asks.

"Yes."