16(Delilah)

Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
But nothin' ever stops you leavin'

*unedited*

Nina calmly lays on the exam table as the doctor moves the wand around her stomach. The baby is big for her to only be four months along. The first time we went to the doctor she was only two months along and now we are at four months.

"Did you want to know the gender?" The doctor asks.

"Yes," Nina replies.

"You're having a very healthy baby boy," the doctor states.

"Wow," I murmur.

The doctor quickly removes the wand and hands her some tissues. Nina sits up as the doctor hands her the sonograms. We quietly leave the room and make her next appointment before leaving.

I had the twins like two months ago and guess fucking what! I'm pregnant again. Cue the eye roll. I'm a fertile bitch. This is my last pregnancy. I'm getting my tubes tied after I have it.

"Mom, do you think I'm fit to be a mother?" Nina blurts out as we pull into the driveway of the house.

"If you're not, I will be here to guide you."

Dimitri lays beside me as we watch TV. He has been a bit different these last few months. He's more reserved like he's waiting for something bad to happen.

"Are you okay?" I murmur.

"Fine, why?" He replies.

"You seem a little different," I reply.

"I just have a lot of things going on," he replies.

"You want to talk about it?" I ask.

"No, it's not for your ears," he states.

"Okay," I murmur.

Dimitri begins rubbing my stomach before kissing my bare shoulder. His warm lips send tingles down my spine. He's turned into a clingy, affectionate guy. I'm not complaining though.

"After this baby, we are going to get you tattooed," Dimitri murmurs.

"Oh yeah," I murmur.

"Yeah, you'd look good with my mark on you," he replies.

"Well I already have have like ten of your kids," I joke.

"True," he replies before laughing.

"What is your mark anyways?" I ask.

"The biohazard symbol with a black widow hanging down from it or you can have a white rabbit next to it. The choice is yours," he replies.

"Hmm, I'll think about," I reply.

"Good," he murmurs.

"Did Nina Tell you the news?" I ask.

"What news?" He asks.

"She's having a boy," I reply. "A big boy."

"Oh," he murmurs.

"You don't seem enthusiastic," I comment.

He always dims down when I bring up Nina and her controversial pregnancy. It's odd. Kind of weird as hell and scary. It's only scary because he seems to be plagued by something when it's brought up. I don't dare ask about it.

"No one wants to see a twelve year old pregnant," he replies. "It's not right in the world for a young child of that age to have a baby."

I turn around in the bed and look at him. His body is rigid and tense. His eyes stare into mine.

"Go on," I mutter.

"She should've aborted it. She shouldn't keep the baby. She can't handle it. She's not you. She will break down and it will go bad," he goes on.

"If you have paid attention in the last four months, you would have noticed that she has grown up a little bit more! She uses her money wisely and has been educating herself on what she is about to experience. Being a new mom is a new process and you know nothing about it," I reply.

"Well, of course I don't! I don't open my legs up for just anybody! I don't go around advertising my body in a crop top or a mini skirt!" He argues.

"Just because she wears what she feels comfortable in doesn't mean she should get treated any less than the girl she is," I respond. "That's almost like saying I deserved to get raped for what I was wearing."

"But we're you though?" He ask.

He catches what he says and tries to back track but nothing comes out as anger sears through me. I sit up on the bed and turn away from him. Memories of the past begin to stir but I try my best to push them away.

"Ba-"

"Get the hell out! You can sleep on the goddamn couch!"

Bacon sizzles in front of me as I patiently let it cook. Biscuits are in the oven and sausage going on another burner. You always make eggs last. Ain't nothing nastier than a cold soggy egg.

"Morning, babe," Dimitri says behind me as he cracks his back. "What are you making?"

I ignore him. I'm still mad. I didn't sleep last night mostly because of the babies but also because of what he said. He's a real dick sometimes.

"Mom, Gabrielle is here and she has a lot of baby stuff," Nina yells from somewhere in the house.

"Well, let her in!" I yell back.

"So are you just going to ignore me all day, Delilah?" Dimitri asks. "I'll punish you if you do."

I snort making him turn me around and push me up against the counter. His eyes are dark and his body is rigid. He gets down to my height and stares directly into my eyes.

"You may be pregnant but I will make your ass raw and I will tie you up, tease you, and leave you there," he taunts.

"You think that will make me break? You're stupid as hell," I reply.

"The little girl has words," he continues to taunt. "Are you going to use them words or keep your pretty little mouth shut?"

I shrug before pushing him away from me. I quickly take up the sausage and bacon before pouring the eggs into the skillet. Dimitri sighs from behind as he loudly walks out of the kitchen.

I'm not falling for his tricks. I'm a dumb bitch but I ain't that fucking dumb. I've been around for a while now and I know his little tricks.

"Mommy! Daddy draw on my clowthes," Thayer yells as he runs into the kitchen.

I turn around and pick him up before he runs into me. I set him on the counter and look down at his shirt. I immediately smirk.

YOUR MOM IS A CUNT FROM THE LAND OF CUNTS!!!! SHES THE QUEEN OF FUCKING CUNTS!!!

He's got another thing coming! How dare he ruin a shirt like this. Goddamn it I hate him so much some times.

"Dimitri! Leave my goddamn babies clothes alone!"