seventeen

"I cant call them!" I yelled as I was walking circles around the small dorm room Zayn and I shared, pulling on my hair.

"Darling, you know I've called them, both of them, why do you think if you'd call they'd pick up?"

"I DONT KNOW!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK!" I sobbed as a pulled on my hair harder, "Zayn, I don't know anymore..."

"Why are you so attached anyways?" he asked, leaning further onto the bed, as if he wasn't bothered at all. But I knew he was.

"You don't understand. He has become one of my best friends, and Niall too..." I tried to explain.

"Is that all, though?"

"Hm?"

"Is that all? Is it just friendship?"

"Stop taking nonsense, Zayn! He doesn't even know who I am."

"And who's fault is that?"

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" I yelled, I was extremely mad, mainly because I knew what he said was right.

What if I never get the chance to tell him who I really am...No. Tomlinson, if you think that one more time I will choke you with my...well, your own hands.

And suddenly, both of our phones buzzed at the same time.

pimp: guys

••••••••

oOoOoO *gasps*

good news, suga of bts released his second solo album and i was dying this morning. ALSO, a bit more important and exciting news...

YOUR GIRL FINALLY GRADUATED SCHOOL!!! YAAAYYY!!!

Im so proud of myself, honestly😭😭

Congratulate me, you swines.

Anyways, I don't think I'll post another chapter tomorrow bc I want to leave you hanging in this cliffhanger (I am evil) 🤭🤭🤭

-Anna💞