twenty nine

(a/n: i recommend you listen to "mystery of love" from call me by your name bc i want you to get those kinda vibes from this chapter)

It has been about a week since Harry has 'disappeared' yet again, and it wasn't fun at all. Louis, along with the rest of the friend group, was very worried. He wants to know what's going on, why is the boy like that, and most importantly, he wants to be the one who helps him. That is probably very selfish, you'd think, but that's what love does to you. You want to be the only person to help your loved one, you have to be the person who makes them smile. You must consume their every thought.

But let's not tell Louis that yet, we don't really want to scare him off, do we? Love can be very frightening when you first find out about it.

Regardless, Louis knew one thing for sure, he will take care of Harry, even if he has to reveal himself. It hasn't come to that point yet, but he surely did whatever he was capable of.

Let's look at their texts so you can understand, after all this entire story is about their messages.

friday, june 25th, 9.47am

Me: good morning, i hope you feel better today.

11.11pm

Me: goodnight, sweet dreams 💓

saturday, june 26th, 7.08am

Me: drink enough water, eat multiple times a day, take a nap

saturday, june 26th, 10.26

Me: go to sleep a bit earlier so you can wake up early to watch the sunrise, im gonna wake up and watch with you so you're not lonely. as long as i am breathing you will never be lonely, harry.

sunday, june 27th, 5.25am

Me: the sunrise, it's beautiful, isn't it?

haz💞: very much

The first time Louis has gotten a response he felt goosebumps rising on his skin.

Now he was sure.

monday, june 28th, 3.38am

Me: i can't sleep
Me: i hope your okay.

The thing that surprised Louis the most was that about 40 seconds after sending those two messages he got a call.

From Harry.

To say he panicked would be a great understatement. He just started at this skin for a couple of seconds before he got the guts to answer.

"Hello?" he heard his angelic voice.

Louis mind was a mess. He could imagine the boy laying on his stomach, his broad back exposed, beautiful tattoos covering his forearms. He'd look so breathtaking, he always does. Took Louis 6 months to realize what he was 6 seconds away from saying.

Breath.

You got this.

"I love you."

••••••••••••

hiii im back.

it has been a while, i wanted to make sure i am okay before writing this chapter. you guys deserve this, honestly. i hope you like it. you have been the most supportive people during these times.

and even you, reader that never comments or votes, you are reading this, thank you for supporting me, i'm grateful.

love all of you, stay tuned for a new chapter.

-Anna ☀️