Prologue

Ashton's P.O.V

"Can't I just stay at home? I don't really want to go." I groaned as Calum pulled me into his car.

"Ashton, you can't. I want you there and you will be there." Calum said in a stern tone as I groaned again, loudly this time and I sounded like a dying bear.

It's his and Sophia's wedding, and he was so excited as ever. But in his tone he wasn't that excited anymore. I didn't mean to ruin this day for him but I just don't want to go to weddings, it bores me.

"Ow!" I grunted when Calum pushed me inside the car. "Dick!" I shouted and I heard him laugh.

"Whatever." Calum chuckled as he started the engine.

"Where's Sophia?"

"She will be there in an hour. If you didn't made any pleading for not attending and just go along with me, we should've been there 20 minutes earlier." He mumbled and I grinned.

"Are you excited?" I asked it kind of turned out quite bluntly but I didn't meant it like that.

"Of course, it's like I'm having a concert on space."

"I don't get it?" I asked puzzled.

"I'm getting all the adrenaline rush and I felt so alive and so foreign."

"Oh." I sighed.

"Are you really sure you don't want a suit or anything?" Calum asked as he observed my clothing.

I'm wearing some black cut t-shirt that I wore last Friday, some black tight jeans, and some black bandana and black ray bans.

I usually wear black, I mean just, black. No designs or anything.

"Yes. I think I won't be long in your wedding so I wore casual clothes."

Calum sighed and just replied with a smile.

"Where did this even came from?" Calum laughed pointing at my necklace.

It kind of looked like ancient or something like that.

(look at the cover and you'll know what am i saying here lol)

"It's my aunt's." I grinned and Calum laughed.

"God, Ashton that necklace is so weird."

"I know, right?" I laughed. "That's why I asked if I can have it because it's so weird. I like weird."

"You're so weird."

"I know."

I didn't even noticed that we are on the church. I got out of the car and we are greeted by Luke and Michael, who's also wearing formal clothes. I think I'm the only one that wore clothes like this.

"Where have you guys been?" Michael said in a concerned tone. Calum glanced at me and smiled.

"Where's Avery?" I asked Luke as I looked around and I can't find her.

"She's with Sophia." Luke informed and I just nodded my head.

Calum led up to our seats and told us about where we will stand because were the best men.

I ungracefully sat on my seat, tapping away on my phone. I wonder if Calum will have some party later, there's a lot of girl around that I can fool around with.

-------------

not so nice epilogue though im sorry, but the next chapters gonna be better i promise