Chapter 9

Chrissy's P.O.V

"So what's next?" I asked as I ate the last piece of my fries. We've been sitting here for an hour and a half, just talking about some random things, or about how we've been today.

Of course I didn't told him about my little argument with my siblings about my colon cancer, I think he doesn't need to know about that.

(ive been thinking what type of cancer should i use so i decided this bcidk what to put okay bye sorry in advance for wrong informations or something like that about colon cancer bcim too lazy to search about it and im gonna use my stock knowledge bye)

"Are you tired?"

"Kinda." I admitted.

"Do you still want to continue?" He asked hopefully, sipping on his drink.

"Yeah." I smiled.

Ashton nodded with a smile as he stood up from his seat, walking towards me offering his hand which I gladly accepted, we walked out of the store of course not forgetting to wave goodbye to Laura.

"So, where are you taking me next?" I excitedly asked Ashton as I looked at the blue-violet sky on the window.

"Some place where is relaxing and peaceful." He answered swiftly, glancing at me with a smile.

"How's the boys? I haven't talked to them for some days now." I said, putting up the topic.

Ashton's P.O.V

I mentally cringed at the mention of the boys. Not that I don't like them but because of Michael. He popped in my mind and I remembered the dare. I don't want to do it anymore, I don't want them to know about my shit either.

"I haven't talked to them too for a while." I replied as she nodded her head.

"Next weekend, when it's my day off, let's visit them."

"Yeah." I agreed. "But maybe I'll visit them too tomorrow, it's been a while since we talked," I added.

Then Claire popped in my mind that we'll be having some search for jobs tomorrow. Maybe we'll do it in the afternoon.Maybe I'll just visit the boys the other day, I know they are busy with their own lives too, the two being married and Mikey in a relationship, now I wonder what does it feel to be in a relationship.

"Have you been in a relationship before?" I asked Chris and she nodded, that quite hurt but it's alright.

I shouldn't assume. She's not into dating, she told me earlier but unless that boy he likes will court her. That boy must be lucky.

"Yeah, in Year 10, but we broke up because I wanted to focus on my studies." She said with a small smile. "He kept taking me to parties because he's a frat member but I just sit there, sometimes I feel out of place so I'm just there, tapping on my phone playing games." She told me while she played with the hem of her shirt.

"I never thought you'd date a frat boy." I said in amusement, I never pegged her liking those frat guys in college or in high school.

"He's amazing." She said with a small smile.

"In bed?" I joked and she punched my arm, I clutched on my arm with my hand, the other still holding to the steering wheel.

"I hate you." She pouted and I just grinned.

"The feelings' mutual."

Claire's P.O.V