Chapter 16

Ashton's P.O.V

An hour an a half passed of eating and talking, we're still here, but now sitting, talking about random things in our lives, and some of our problems and some favorite things.

She suddenly stood up from her seat and walked to the edge, we looked at the wonderful view of the city.

"I wonder what it will felt like when you jump," she started, "like, you'll forget things and problems that's been bothering you for a while." She said, looking down on the building.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused then looked at her, she glanced to my direction and said,

"I want to jump."

"Chris, no." I said and gave her a hug from behind. "I'm here for you, I'll never get tired of listening to your problems and some things even if you tell me things over and over again." I said to her, hugging her tight from her waist. "You know, let's just go somewhere."

I looked at my phone, it's almost 9 pm, we should go there from now.

"Sorry, I'm being too emotional again." She said as she wipe the tears forming on her eyes.

"Chris," I whispered and hugged her tight. When the elevator door opened I held he rhand and we ran out of the building.

"Where are we going?" She asked and I smiled down at her.

"To complete a task on your bucket list."

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as we ride the car, she held her chin as she thought.

"What number?"

"You'll just figure it out later." I smirked.

"Dammit Ash, you're full of secrets."

"Guess I am."

Then there was silence as I kept driving, I'm getting excited to go see that Ed Sheeran concert. I'm not a fan but I like Ed's music.

"For real, where are we going?"

"Fine, to a concert."

"REALLY?!" She exclaimed loudly and I laughed. "WHAT CONCERT? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER'S."

"It's not," I scoffed, "what? Do you have some hatred for Bieber?"

"No, I just don't like him." She grinned.

Finally, we got to the venue. There was a long line.

"Are you excited?" I asked her, I hope she'll like this.

"It depends on who." She said. "But I'm not that choosy, I'll go to any concert."

"Ed Sheeran?" I said then bit my bottom lip.

"You're serious?" She said, not believing me.

"Yes, this is an Ed Sheeran concert."

"Oh my god Ashton!" She squealed and gave me a hug. "I loooove Ed Sheeran!"

"You do?" I said happily and were literally jumping. We even caught some attention from the people. I heard a few mumbled 'Ashton Irwin' and some things like that but I didn't care. All I know is Claire has given me the perfect ticket. I owe Claire for all of this.

After some minutes, we finally got inside the arena and guess what, the ticket that Claire gave me where VIPs so we're on the front. Yes, exactly on the front. I can't believe it. I'm so gonna thank Claire when I get home, since she's practically in my house every day. I don't mind, she's a very nice friend and she always helps me with stuff.

She really is a very good friend.

----

'friend' aw aw aw

ashton u little shit

short chap sorry :--)