Chapter 18

Ashton's P.O.V

It's been a week since that night, and every day after that was the best. Chris and I often spent our weekends and weekdays together, sometimes she would stay with me and Claire, she wasn't bothered that I was almost living with Claire.

We're just best friends, so it's fine.

Chris was still sleeping peacefully, her hands wrapped around my waist and my arm hugging her petite body. The sunlight was lighting the part of her hair which causes her hair to shine and even turn to some other color, we also, had dyed it last weekend and she looked gorgeous in blue, also Mike said so.

I'm still not in the mood to wake up from my bed, I wouldn't mind laying here all day with Chris. Chris moved a little, stretching a bit and yawned. She looked up to me and her eyes met mine, my lips suddenly curled into a smile.

"Hi," I mumbled softly kissing her hair.

"I'm hungry." She mumbled rolling out of bed. She grabbed a hoodie from my drawer and wearing it. She's just on her panties and didn't I mentioned I'm only in my jeans?

No, we haven't had sex, just some heavy make out session, does that matter?

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her as I stood up from the bed as well.

"Where's your sweats?" She asked searching in my drawers.

I walked towards her helping her find out and found it eventually.

"Thanks." She smiled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"So, what do you like for breakfast?"

"Anything." She smiled.

"Hi guys." We saw Claire cooking some spaghetti in the kitchen so we sat at the counter, watching her as she cook.

"You're up early." I said to Claire and she laughed.

"It's already like, 1 pm."

"Woah, seriously?" Chris laughed loud and we all turned to the clock and Claire was right.

"That explains my stomach grumbling right now." Chris sighed and we all chuckled.

After a few minutes, our lunch is served and we spent the next couple of hours talking about life when we are still younger, I told them a few about high school and the two told me how I met them.

"You, how did you met Ashton?" Claire asked after telling her that we met on a bar. Thank god no more questions was asked after that.

"So I have this mini vacation and I visited Australia, the first thing that popped on my mind was my childhood friends Calum and Sabrina, so then I visited their school and that's where I first met Ashton, he's a quite shy guy." She told her and I hid my face in embarrassment because I know what's coming next.

"Calum's texting me that you like me, well, me being the senseless girl am, didn't believed him and saying that maybe he's not because I'm quite very insecure of myself." She continued and Claire nodded.

"That was cool, have you expected this moment to come?"

"No, actually. I never expected Ashton to be my boyfriend but then, it happened." Chris chuckled and I stared at her as her wrinkles show as she laughed and how her hair falls perfectly along with her movements.

"You know guys, let's go somewhere." Claire stood up from the seat, tying her hair up in a bun.

"And where are we going?" I asked standing up as well, along with Chris.

"Visit the guys." Claire said in a 'duh' tone. "We haven't seen anyone else this whole week."

"You have a point, did they even know that Chris and I are officially together?" I chuckled.

"The girls know." Chris said biting her bottom lip that still, made my heart flip. "I texted them."

I pouted. "You should've let me told them." I laughed.

"Sorry baby." Chris laughed pinching my cheeks.

"Okay, uhm, let's go? You two take a bath, you stink." Claire said jokingly and made a disgusted face after walking away.

Claire's P.O.V

I silently cried as I showered, good thing my room has its own bathroom.

I just don't know why I can't move on, the past week I realized how I love him and I don't have courage to say it. I've lost hope when I knew they are finally officially together.

There's nothing I could do.

My phone rang, and I was finished taking a bath. I put a towel over my hair and wrapped another on my body as I went to my bed and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" I talked, not looking who's calling.

"Claire!" I heard the familiar voice and I almost dropped my phone. "Hi Claire." His voice rang in the phone. I almost stuttered saying his name.

"O-oh my god, Harvey?"

-------

yaaaay cliffhanger

well who's harvey i don't even know what am i doing to this story but yeah ok

OMG GUYS TYSFM FOR 9K ON UNEXPECTED OMG *crying tears of jOY*

sorry for short updates cAUSE I'M WRITING AND UPDATING 4 STORIES, i regret starting it but i can't stop bc idek lol bye