Chapter 10

Ashton's P.O.V

"How did it go?" She asked as she picked her jeans and I wore my usual black top.

"What?"

"Your date, duh." She laughed, turning to me for a bit rolling her eyes.

"It's not a date." I protested. Even though Chris and I considered it as one, I don't want her to know because she'll tell the others.

"Oh really?" She chuckled. "Whatever."

I sat on the bed waiting for her to dress, I don't mind and she didn't either if she dress inform of me. It's not a big deal.

My mind wandered through thoughts again. Michael's dare. I really can't do it, how will I find a way out of this? I think we should talk sincerely tomorrow and let him decided that it's a ridiculous thing to do and not do it anymore.

I can't.

Yes, I like Chris, a lot. But I can't fuck her for some fucking dare, now I regret what I've done in the past year. Now, the guilt's running through my body.

"Ashton, c'mon." Claire held my hand as we went out of her apartment.

It's already 2 pm. We got late because of me. Chris and I went home at exactly 5 when we saw the sun, I only had 6 hours of sleep and I still want to sleep but we need to find a job.

Claire and I started to drive around, looking for signs of offering jobs, it's usually on cafes and fast-food restaurants. Everything is fine but I don't know what to choose.

"So, what will we choose?" Claire asked as we stopped in front of some cafe.

"This?" I said pointing at the cafe that has a sign saying 'wanted : waitress and waiter'.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Okay then." She smiled widely going out of the car, me following as she opened the door and we're greeted by the smell of coffee and cookies.

"Hi, guys." The woman in a brown dress and has a tag saying 'manager' greeted us.

"Hi, so you needed some waiters?" Claire spoke sweetly. The woman nodded and Claire smiled. "Can we apply?"

Chrissy's P.O.V

I hid as I saw Ashton and Claire parked across the cafe that I was working in. Ashton happily nodded as Claire said something.

You know, they could be a great couple. And I will not blame Ashton if he likes her or anything, Claire's beautiful and Ashton definitely deserves her.

I went back to my work as a woman went inside the shop.

"What's your order?" I said and put up a sweet smile, which she returned.

Claire's P.O.V

Finally, we got the job and we're starting tomorrow afternoon. It's a relief, we're running out of money and-

"Claire!" Ashton whispered yelled that made me snap my head to his direction.

"What?"

"Is that Chris?" Ashton asked pointing to the coffee shop in front of where we just came out.

"Where?" I asked, searching. Ashton pointed the girl with a blue waiter uniform with brown locks. Yeah, that's definitely her.

"Yeah, that's definitely her." I said and he smiled widely.