Chapter 6

oh and i forgot to say, i think this story will have more chapters than the others, because every chapter of this story is short, okay just saying bye

------------

Ashton's P.O.V

"Yeah, pizza!" Claire squealed as I put the box gently on the table.

"Yeah, babe it's a pizza!" I laughed as I open the box.

I don't know why but we had this little brown out around town, it's so hot so I removed my t-shirt as Claire removed hers, leaving her in just her bra and shorts and me in just my boxers. This was just ordinary to us, I'm used to it.

"I'm hungry as fuck." Claire groaned as she stuff pizza on her mouth.

"I'm a little full from what Chris gave me earlier at McDo." I chuckled. Claire suddenly stopped chewing for a few seconds then sitting on the counter.

"Hey, I want to ask you something."

"Yeah, what is it?" I smiled, putting my phone back down on the table.

Claire's P.O.V

"Do you still like her?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

"Like who?" Ashton asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Duh, Ashton you know who am I talking about here."

"Chrissy?" He guessed.

"Yeah, you ding dong." I laughed.

"No. I'm through girls and love shit, remember?" He chortled as he took a bite of his pizza. "Why'd you asked?"

"No reason." I mumbled. "Just wondering."

I wish he won't ask further through this.

"Okay." He miracously replied.

He will usually ask further about questions like this but it's unusual that he didn't. Good thing he didn't, because I really don't want to talk about it anymore.It's just 11 am and we are bored as fuck. We are just lying on the couch talking about random shit, Ashton telling me about his mates finding love.

How Calum unexpectedly fell for a girl like Sophia, Ashton's saying that Sophia isn't Calum's type and they are completely different from each other but they still managed to be together.Luke putting on a forced arranged marriage by his parents to Avery, which at the end fell for her, how he had amnesia and Avery helped him recover.How Michael's having a long-time crush with Sabrina and finally confessing it to her back last year and finally got together, and Ashton heard that they are getting engaged too, or already engaged. He's not that updated. Now, Ashton the only single boy in the band and he complains that sometimes the boys are making fun of him because he's single. I laughed as he tell me all their insults to him.

"And Luke's like, 'damn Ashton, be a man and find your girl!'" Ashton said mimicking Luke's voice that made the whole thing more amusing. "And I was like 'dude, I can live without a girl in my life, just fuck off, okay?'" He said and sighed as I kept laughing silently and he sighed again.

"Do you think I'll ever find a girl that will truly love me forever like what the boys have?" He randomly asked after some minutes of silence. "Will I ever find a Sophia or an Avery or a Sabrina in my life?" He asked.

"You will, Ashton. There are some people that loves you, you just can't see it because you're shutting everything and everyone out." I mumbled.

"Like who? Do you have an idea who will ever love me?" He asked, scoffing.