Chapter 2

Ashton's P.O.V

"Oh, you're Ashton, right?" Her beautiful voice beamed in my ears.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. I don't know if I can do this anymore.

"How are you? It's been 2 years when I last saw you, do you know where the others are? I can't find any." She bombarded with questions and I let out a small chuckle.

"Calum's busy fixing with Luke, Michael's on there-" I said pointing to the direction where Michael is sitting and he waved. "-and me."

"Oh." She replied. "How are you?" She asked as she grabbed a drink.

"I'm fine, thank you." I giggled, fixing my hair.

"What's with bandanas?" She said holding up my bandana and fixing it. My skin receiving goose bumps just with her touch.

Ugh, why am I feeling like this? It's just a crush, and it's been 2 years, I don't like her anymore.

"Nothing, I just like to wear them." I mumbled, looking down at her because I'm like 3 inches taller than her.

"Suits you." She smiled. "Would you stay with me till this finishes?" She asked and I felt a lump growing in my throat.

"Sure." I answered with a small smile.

We found a place to sit so we sat there for the next 30 minutes, talking about life and I told her about the boys and their fiancé/wife/girlfriend and saying I'm the only one single, she just laughed at me.

"You're single? Why? You're attractive and nice, why won't girls like you?" She said and I looked down, playing with my fingers.

"I always get rejected every time so I gave up at love."

"Oh, you don't date?"

"No, why do you kept asking?" I laughed.

"My sister likes you." She whispered.

Oh, I thought she liked me.

"Oh."

"Don't tell her!" She chuckled, then playfully punched my shoulder.

"I won't." I laughed.

Then finally the wedding started.

"Will you please just stay here? I will be back." I said to Chris as she nodded.

I went to my place as the boys gave me a cheeky grin and I shook my head in denial.

(i don't know anything about weddings so i'll skip this shit)

--------------

"You may kiss the bride." The priest announced as Calum gave Sophia a very passionate kiss and everyone cheered for them. I just stood up and watched them as Chris happily cheered on my side. Then she suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"What? Aren't you happy for them?" She asked and crossed her arms. I put my hands in my pockets and chuckled.

"I'm happy for them, I'm just not that showy person, you know." I said and waved my hand in her face.

"You're not, huh?" She laughed.

"Yo, wassup guys." Avery greeted with her baby cradled in her arms.

"Awh, who's this little guy?" Chris cooed, pinching Caleb's cheeks.

"He's Robert." Avery laughed. "You can also call him by his second name Caleb."