Chapter 1

Ashton's P.O.V

"Hey." I was startled by Michael's sudden greeting.

"Fuck, you almost killed me." I was clutching on my chest.

"Sorry." He giggled. I rolled my eyes. "C'mon, you grumpy. Laugh a little, live a little."

"Is Calum having some party tonight?" I asked as he made a confused expression then nodded after realizing what did I meant.

"Oh, yeah. Reception, it's not here though, it's in some different place, an open place." Michael replied.

"I don't care if it's open, we don't fuck in the middle of the crowd for Mom's sake." I said in a sarcastic tone that just made Michael laugh.

"I mean for open it doesn't have rooms, you have nowhere to fuck, bro." He said still laughing.

"I can bring her to my place or I could tell her to bring me to her place, duh." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, man. You're like a white girl when doing that eye roll, though."

"Fuck you." I sneered, getting annoyed of Mikey.

"Gladly." He said with big eyes and that made me broke into a small laugh.

We just sat there watching people walk by.

"Mikey find me a girl." I pouted and he laughed.

"Oh sure, you should fuck her tonight if you won't I'll tell everyone what you've been doing."

"No!" I said with a laugh. "You're not serious."

"I'm dead serious." He said with a grin. When Michael says he's dead serious, he's shit Sherlock serious.

"Damn it, Mikey." I laughed. "Okay fine."

"Okay." He smiled. "Give me some time to find one."

"Okay." I said not into the conversation anymore, I pulled out my phone and started to play some games Michael just put in my phone the other day.

"Ash,"

"What?"

"Do her." Mikey said pointing to a girl that wore some nice blue silk dress that hugs her curves, her hair curled at the ends. She's not facing our direction though, I wonder if she's beautiful.

"Should I talk to her now, or?"

"Maybe, maybe. I don't know, do your strategy." Michael smiled. "It's amusing to watch how you do your thing."

"Okay, I'll talk to her now." I said standing up. I walked slowly as I walked towards her, she was standing alone in the middle of the crowd, just perfect.

"Hey." I started and tapped her on the shoulder, she slowly turned and my eyes widened. "Chrissy?"

-------------

sorry its really supposed to be short JUST DEAL WITH IT :-------) bye