Chapter 3

Ashton's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and I was alone in her room. The windows were already opened, the sunlight lighting my face, making me blind rapidly from the sudden light.

I stood up and fixed my hair a little bit and reading "PORTER 14" written on the back of his brother's jersey.

"Good morning, Ash." Chris greeted as I saw her cook hot dogs and bacons. "My brother and sister will be down here any minute now."

"Will your brother will be mad for me borrowing his jersey?"

"He won't, he don't wear those anymore, since he got a proper job from the Harper-Hemmings company."

"Oh, your brother works for Luke and Avery's parents?" I said in amusement. "What a small world we have here." I said as a brown-haired boy went out of a room, scratching the back of his head.

"He's my brother." Chris told me as we kept staring at the brown haired boy. "Kyle, you don't mind Ashton borrowing your clothes, do you?" Chris smiled as he nodded.

"Yeah, it's okay. Hey you're from that band 5 seconds of summer, right?" Kyle spoke as he sat next to Chris at the table.

"Yeah." I let out a small chuckle. "I'm the drummer."

"Oh." He said as Chris handed him a plate with some hotdogs and bacons and Chris handed me some too.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I'll drop you home after this, I have a job interview." Chris informed as she went out of the room. Then a blond haired girl came out right after Chris came out.

"Hi." She smiled to his brother and me as she sat on Chris' chair at the table.

"Hey, I'm Ashton." I smiled and shook her hand. Then I remembered that she likes me, according to Chris. She might be a good fuck.

"I know." She laughed.

"Why are you here?" Kyle asked.

"Oh, because it's too late and I decided to stay the night." I replied in a shy tone then Chris' sister gasped.

"Did you two slept on one bed?"

"No." I scoffed. "She slept on the couch, well I was insisting to sleep on the couch but she won't budge." I explained.

"Oh." The siblings replied, I lowered my head and continued eating my food.

"Ashton, are you finished? C'mon!" I heard Chris spoke from my back, I jolted up from my seat and turned to her. She's wearing some red and black plaid shirt with a black tank top underneath, partnered with black jeans and black converse.

"Yeah." I said and took a large bite of my last piece of hotdog.

"Silly." She chuckled when she saw my mouth full of food. I gave her a glare and she just laughed harder.

It's just been a day-- no hours that we've known each other but it feels like I've known her for my whole life. Which just makes me dare harder, it's hard to try and fuck this type of girl. Knowing she will be hurt in the end. She's easy to get along to and I don't want to ruin our friendship. And she's so kind, I just...I can't do it.

"Earth to Ash." She spoke and I cringe.

"Oh, sorry, what?"

"What will you do when I take you home?" She asked opening the car door.

"Wait, I'll drive myself home then you drive after taking me home."

"Okay." She mumbled as she moved to the seat next to me. My mind went back to the thoughts that's been bothering me since yesterday. I can't really do it, I can't fuck her.