Chapter 2 - Back for Her

Jake POV

I wanted to surprise her. I moved out of my dad's house and rented an apartment. I regret not fighting for her.

For she was more than worth it and everything else should've been in second place.

It's been over a year since I last saw her. I still had her ring that she left behind. It's way too important to me and I cant wait for the moment to have it around her fingers.

I called her aunt and told her I wanted to surprise Jasmine. I was so happy that she gave me the directions of her college. I can tell she was happy to hear that I was finally pursuing her.

I pulled up at her college in my Lexus SUV and parked it. I walked right through the doors and the securities didnt even notice me. I was going from halls to halls while they were too busy talking to ladies.

I suddenly saw her.

She was more beautiful than the last time I saw her and her short curly hair grew. Her shape was impeccable. I couldnt stop myself from looking at her body.

I felt a magnet pulling me to her so I acted on that force and went more closer. I suddenly stop right behind her.

My feelings immediately came crashing down on me hard and a million thoughts came through my mind.

My palms got sweaty and my heart started to pound faster.

I couldn't go back now cause the one I wanted was finally in front of me.

I saw a bunch of people looking at me through the hall but I could hardly care.

My focus was on her. Just her alone. I wanted her. I crave for her. I miss her. I even dreamt of her.

She was always so short. I looked over her and saw that she was talking to some dude.

He was basically flirting with my Jasmine. I felt an instinct to protect her because she was still mine.

She'll always be mine.

Gosh! I missed her sexy waist.
I dont know what took over me but I started to hold her from behind. As I touched her I felt an electricity passed through my whole body.

The guy eyes met mine and that caused me to hold her tighter. He should've gotten the idea by now so I dont know why he was still standing in front of her. I didnt even like the thought of another man in her presence.

She turned her head and looked right in my eyes. I stared deeply right into those sparkling brown eyes to the point that I saw my reflection. I didn't even remember that I was in hall. She was the only thing that mattered to me.

I was lost in her beauty. Damn!She was so gorgeous from top to bottom. She was indeed breath taking, even though she looked so shocked to see me and too speechless to even open her mouth.

"Suprise!" I shouted and she just had a quiet blank expression.

"Hey, I know your shocked .I really needed to see you. I know it's been over a year but I couldn't stay away any longer. I'm hoping that we could catch up. Jasmine, Please give me chance to explain."

She twirled her body completely around to me and took a step back. My arms loosen around her and dropped to my side at the same time. She took another step back and I that's when my voice got higher and I knew I had to beg for her so that she wouldn't go.

"Jasmine, I made a terrible decision. I shouldn't have let you go. Please forgive me. I was being a complete idiot. I came back for you" I whispered.

She took more steps. "I miss you. PLEASE forgive me. You were always the one for me but I was too blinded by my own stupidness to realise. Now I know that I should've put you first and fight for you. I'm sorry about the way my family treated you. I'm sorry for being a coward. I've realise my mistake. Please, Please...I just want to be in your life. Damit!! I refuse let you go again. Please forgive me. I'm sorry !!!" I shouted out.

After those words I realised everyone stopped and was staring at us like this was a movie. They were looking at me like some sick puppy.

She stops moving and stand still at the side of the hallway. I could see that she was holding back her tears. I looked sadly to the ground with so much regrets.

I suddenly looked up as I heard her voice saying "Why?"