Chapter 3 - Why

She stared at me. Her word kept ringing inside my head.

Why, why, why, why,why...

Gosh !! This repeated over and over inside my mind and I had a million of reasons but was they worth it to her!?!?

"I'll tell you why Jasmine. I'm still the same guy that you first met. The only difference is that I've grown to realise I had everything I wanted, but was too much of a coward to see that. You were everything I wanted and you're still everything I want." I said

"I want your heart.I want your body. I want your love. I want you endlessly.
I want you for myself."

"Do I sound selfish??? I'm only selfish when it comes to you being mine."

"Now, I cant get over you. The biggest mistake I made was letting you go." I say as I walk towards her.

She looks deeply into my eyes and I could tell that she was conflicted in the moment. I saw hurt in her eyes with a bit of spark. I knew that spark wasn't strong enough but I still had hope. I wanted to take the hurt away.

She looked lost in her thought as she bites her bottom lip. She looks so sexy doing that. Gosh! I miss kissing those lips. I wanted to feel the touch of her lips on mine but I needed to control myself. She's so damn beautiful.

I looked around again. Dont these people have anything to do?!?! They were looking on me with pity or envy. I didnt like the way these guys were even staring at her.

So, I grabbed her hand to carry her away from this crowd. Her hand was so gentle and soft but I  felt a force pulling me back. I turned around to find this dude holding her other hand.

I was about to lose it. I swear I saw red in that moment. I wanted to punch the living day light out of this dude. How dare he thinks he can hold onto my Jasmine!!!

"What the f..." I started but was interrupted by Jasmine. "Justin, I'm sorry but I'll talk to you another time." This guy looks like a sick puppy wanting her attention."

"I'll be here if you need me." I heard from his mouth."

"Dude, I promise you she won't ever speak to you again in your life so get lost. She doesn't even need you. Don't you understand??!!"

"Shut up and go back to wherever the hell you came from" he said in a demanding tone and I responded back saying "Make me" and clench my jaw as I go up to accept his challenge.

I know I didn't have all rights just barging into her life like this but I hated seeing things like this. This guy clearly wanted my Jasmine, my love, and I wasn't going to stay quiet while he take chances at my woman.

"Stop Jake!" I heard her shouted

"I'm sorry but I only wish to talk to you privately. I know I shouldn't come off like this but this guy needs to know his place. He clearly wants you" I answered

"Yes, I want Jasmine and what..." he said those words and I lost it. He didn't get the chance to finish what he was saying. I've had enought of this guy. I pushed him hard away from her and Jasmine gasps along with the crowd.

Jasmine POV

I was still shock to see Jake. I could hardly say anything but I was willing to listen. I can't believe these guys were having a tug of war over me. I was even more shocked seeing Jake behaving this upset. He knows that he doesn't have all rights to behave like this.

I heard Justin saying that he wants me. I thought this was just a small crush with flirting but now things are getting too heated.

I pulled Jake back and got right between the both of them.

"Please just stop! Jake, You know you just can't come back in my life like this. I'm not even yours. Although Justin and I aren't together, he's been there for me" I sighed

"Justin, I'm so sorry about all of this. I just need time and I just hope you'll understand. I'll talk to you soon."

Justin nodded even though I saw pain in his eyes. It was the first time I saw this. I kept staring in his eyes as he looks away from us. I was about to mumble something at him, but then I felt Jake gripping my hands tighter.

I went over to Karlie and Lucy to tell them goodbye seeing that Jake wanted us to go outside.

"Just be careful with him. I cant believe he just comes back in your life like this. Do you even know what you're going to do? "they muttered and I just shake my head and hugged them goodbye. "

He took my hand out of the crowd while there were so much stares. They were talking about us and it's not like they were whispering.

'Justin didn't deserve that.'
'Who does this guy think he is ?'
'She's so lucky to have two guys fighting over her'

I heard everything.

He let go of my hand and held me by my waist out of school. I felt too weak by his touch at that moment. I turned and  faced him so I could tell him to let go. My face was so close to his because he turned to me at the same time.

We were too close to each other.
We both were breathing heavily at each other .
He was looking at me like he was reading my mind and suddenly stops.
He leans his forehead on mine and close his eyes.
I did the same and suddenly I heard him say, "I'll never let you go" and grip me tighter.