Chapter 6 - I Can't Choose

Jasmine POV

I can't believe Justin did that in front of everyone. I knew he was hurt but he took it way too far in that presentation. We could have talked about this privately.

Jake was upset and wanted to talk to me, but I couldn't right now. I was too emotional to talk to anyone right now. I found Keesha and she offered to drive me home.

I was so depress when I arrived home. I change into a crop top and a mini skirt.
I dropped myself on the bed and started to watch romantic movies. I suddently missed Justin. I needed to know what was going on inside his head. I took up my phone to text him.

Me : I'm sorry that I left you unanswered . I just needed time.

I waited for ten minutes and then he finally texted back.

Justin: Yep, you left me in front of everyone without an answered. I understand that you needed time. The reason you need time is to choose which means you're given him thought.

Me: Yes, I have given him thought. I'm sorry but I don't want to hurt you.Justin, You mean alot to me too so it's a hard decision.

Justin : Let me make it easy for you cause I want to be with you. Do you choose him or me ?!!?!?

I couldn't answer his text. I suddenly heard another message coming in.

Justin : Its hard pretending that I'm okay being friends with you. Whenever I look at you, all I see is everything I can't have.

I felt so terrible knowing this. I wish I could choose the both of them, but that would be selfish. Wouldn't it??

Justin : Something has been bothering me. I just really need to know. I want to know if he has made love to you since he's been here. I just need to know. It's been bothering me. Did he kiss you? Did he touch you ? Has he felt you up?

Me : No, he hasn't. Please stop all of this this!!!! I haven't let him done any of those things to me.

Justin: Okay, At least I know that now.
Is he everything that you've ever dreamt of?!?!??Well is he?? While I wait for you. I watch for you. My every feeling is determine by the look on your face.

Me: No,he isn't everything I want. Apart of me wants you too. You make me feel so special and I care for you. You're too important for me to let go. You're making it seem like I don't watch you but I do. Well, I secretly watch you. It's just that I don't express it to you. I keep it hidden.

Justin : I want you to express yourself to me. I want to know the way you feel towards me.

I couldn't answer. I wasn't ready to let him know.

Me : Justin, I'm sorry but I can't now. I'll talk to you later.

Justin : You can't hide from this forever. I'll see you soon.

I suddenly fell asleep on my bed. I woke up hearing a knock on my door. My aunt wasn't coming home until night so I wondered who was at the door. I opened the door to see Jake.

He looked at me from top to bottom with a smirk.

"You can come in or stand there while I close the door" I said.

"I wouldn't want to miss this show" he says while walking passed me to the living room.

"How have you been?" Jake says

"I'm fine. I'll go get something for you to drink."I said quickly to avoid the awkwardness in the living room.

"It's okay. I dont need anything" I heard.

But I was already in the kitchen pouring out the water. I turned around in one swift move and there was a big splash. I didn't even realised that Jake was behind me but all I knew that his shirt was soaked.

"I'm sooooo sorry!"I kept saying over and over. He held my hand and whispered, "Jasmine, It's okay."

I didn't have any male shirt for him to wear and he certainly didn't want to put on anything else. So he was shirtless, only wearing his pants that were hung slowly on his hips.

His body was so muscular with tattoos on his arms. He caught me looking at him, and I automatically froze awkwardly. He raised an eye brow and smirked more.

Warning - Sexual Content !!

Jake POV

I couldn't stop thinking about her. She looked so sexy in that mini skirt. I know I shouldn't be looking at her in that way, but I just couldn't help myself.

She stands before me and my body immediately tensed up. Seeing her so close to me, I felt the need to close the space between us.

I took a step towards her, wrapping her from the back with my arms. Damn! I could feel her voluptuous ass.

I gave it a squeeze through her skirt as I buried my face on the nape of her neck. I took at deep breath in, taking in her scent.

"Jake, I can't..." I heard but I whispered "Shhh" in her ears.

I leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. She tried to fight it but I held her hands in the air. I pulled her tighter to me as I deepen the kiss.

She stops fighting and starts to give in. She stroked my hair while starting to kiss me back. I heard her moan and that's when I felt my inner beast being revealed.

With one swift maneuver, I spun her around and placed her on the couch. My hand traveled underneath her top and massaged her breasts. I then lower my head and proceeded to suck on her them.

She let's out a louder moan. She was going to drive me crazy. Our kiss was becoming hot and passionate.

In the heat of the moment, I slowly opened her legs and my hands traveled up her thighs. I went further up to her underwear. She was already wet. I started to tug on it.

She let's out a huge breath and nods at me as I stare into her eyes for consent. I was happy that she gave me the green light.

I was about to proceed but her phone gave off a loud tone. Shit! After that I knew this moment would be ruin. She quickly came off the couch and grabbed her phone.

"My friend needs me right now. It's an emergency. I'm so sorry but I have to go somewhere."