Chapter 9 - Be Mine

Jasmine POV

I came back and put all the groceries on the table. Justin kept looking at me and back to Lucy.

"There is something Lucy needs to tell you. I'll just leave and come back another time" Justin said.

"No, I need to talk to you" I said

Lucy looked incredible in her dress. I guess she was trying on new clothes. I looked at Lucy and she was giving me this weird vibes.

"Yeah, I actually wanted you to buy
something for me but ...it's okay" she mumbled out.

I gave her the laughing look like really.😏

"Tell me!" I shouted. I really wanted to know.

"It's certainly something that can wait. Not really a big deal and plus you bought Nutella,my favourite.

She smiles and I couldn't help but laugh at her cute face.😊

"I'm sorry but something has come up. I have to go somewhere."

Lucy stayed in the kitchen while I ran after him.

"What's wrong? Is it Jake? Did something happened?" I said

"It's everything. This is too much for me. My feelings for you and Jake coming back in your life."

"I thought you wanted to know about my feelings for you. Justin, I have deep feelings for you and I'm ready to let you know."

"This isn't the time. I have somewhere to be right now. Jasmine, I'm sorry."

I felt so hurt. What was so important?

"Where are you going?" I yelled

"God Damit!! I just have to go somewhere. I thought I could do this but I actually cant."

I felt too emotional. I wanted him to stay. I needed for him to stay. I held onto his body so I could turn him around. I swiftly cupped his face and tried to crash my lips on him but I failed.

I wasn't even looking where I was going. Darnit!!!!

But he was already holding me by my waist to prevent me from failing.

How embarrassing!!! I can't believe Lucy was watching at the window as well.

He was looking at my lips. I could see that he wanted to kiss me. Why didn't he just kiss me? I basically gave him the signal but he just looks lost in his own thoughts.

Suddenly, we were distracted by a SUV in the drive thru. The head lights was set right on the both of us.

Justin hands started to slip off me. He cursed under his breath while looking at the the vehicle. It was going to go down. I could just feel it before time.

Jake came running out the vehicle, and in one swift move he punched Justin right in his face.

I started to scream while Justin spitted out blood.

Justin threw him to the ground while shouting "Calm the hell down!"

Jake was still upset. He wouldn't stop shouting out expletives.

Justin held him down to the ground for a good ten minutes.

Jake got loose and got up off the ground.

He swung right in his face and pushed him in the bushes.

"Don't you ever put your fucking hands on her again. She's mine!!! Get that in your damn head" Jake shouted.

Justin was about to swing at him but I jumped in the middle. I don't even know when I got so brave.

Justin stopped quickly as he saw me.
They exchange daggers at each other.

"Guys, Please stop this now!" I shouted out.

Lucy was shocked at the windows. She ran out and made sure that Justin was fine.

"It's fine. I was just leaving anyways. Thank you for helping me Lucy. Goodbye" he said while brushing the leaves off his clothes.

Lucy went back inside while Justin speeded off in his car.

"What the heck..." I mumbled but the words couldn't come out. Jake had already crashed his lips on mine. It was such a hot and passionate kiss. I backed away for a moment and looked at him.

"You know that was wrong. He was only trying to..." he stopped me again. His lips were attached to mine. I loved the kiss. I couldn't lie but I needed to break free again.

"I don't like when you take his side. I just hate the fact that he held you in his arms and you didn't try to stop him" he said.

"Don't try to interrupt me. He only came over to talk with me. You haven't been here for me but he has been around for months. So, I'm sorry that you saw that but you shouldn't have acted like that" I rambled.

He looked so hurt but I tried not to notice. What he did was still wrong. I turned around to avoid his gaze.

"That's why I am here to make it up to you. Jasmine, I'm in so much pain right now because you have feelings for Justin. I saw the look on your face when he held you. I just want you for myself."

I was silent. He came up closer and wrapped his arms around me.

"Jasmine, Please look at me" he uttered

I turned my head towards him.

"My entire world revolves around you. I don't wanna live without you being mine. I'm in love with you. I love you. Your the love of my life."

Those words made my heart melt.
And that's all he did to make me fall fot him again. We started to kiss more in front of my house. It felt so good to feel his lips again. At the same time I felt so terrible because of Justin. It was like I couldn't control myself when it comes to Jake.

The kiss left me breathless. I wanted more and I could tell Jake wanted it as well.

The problem was that I just couldn't do it. The disappointment even showed on my face. I felt so terrible knowing I been making out with Jake behing Justin back. A tear slipped out of my eyes and Jake notice.

I dressed back and went closer towards my house. I held onto my door knob, and was about to go inside until I heard his voice.

"You'll always be mine so I think you should just tell Justin to back off before I make him. I refuse to let you go. I don't think you understand the lengths that I will go for you. I guess that I'll have to show you" he says.

After those words, he turned to get into his vehicle. All I could do was watch him drive off. I was too speechless and lost in my own thoughts at the same time. I closed the door and drifted away in my thoughts.

I was still shocked to hear those words out of his mouth. I loved Jake but he had a dangerous possessive side for me. I didn't even choose. He made it seem like I already belong to him. His words repeated inside my head. I didn't like what he said pertaining to Justin. It made me worry for him.