CHAPTER 6

JAY'S POV

Why am I really caught up with her for another lifetime. I drove off my car contemplating whether I should really go on with her as my fiancee. This woman and her friend had toyed with my life for their own fun times but this was my time and chance to make her pay and damn, it will be more than fun.

When she opened that door for me and I saw her tears something moved quickly inside me more like I wanted to punish the person who hurt her so bad.

What is happening with me, Jay we are supposed to make her life a living hell not start caring for her damn it. During the drive towards my house I stole glances at her and noticed that she was in too much thinking and somehow wanted to cry and it almost broke my heart.

Jayden Myles, stop feeling sorry for her. She deserves each and every pain she's getting from your doing. Yes, my doing, and I know how much it would feel great once I break her and make her plead for mercy on her knees. I kept on thinking of how miserable my life turned out when I met Regina, the once love of my life and the only woman I would give everything to.

I stopped the car and turned to Lauren but she was fast asleep and she looked so angelic,beautiful and gorgeous. I just stared at her admiring each part of her face then quickly cleared my mind and I knew that she was tired and exhausted so I carried her as Reuben greeted me by the door while I took her to her room and laid her down tucking her in.

Immediately my phone rang and I rushed out of her room. "Talk." I blurted out to the person on the other line.

"Sir, I have just set everything with Mr T.K and the first business deal will be held in Paris at his hotel then later on he will be moving over here." Jack finished making his statement.

"Mmmh well done Jack, make sure everything will be ready by the time I will be leaving for the trip." I demanded.

"Yes sir, and sir Mr T.K informed me to ensure that you come over with your fiancée and I actually had to tell him her name."

"It's okay Jack she's here with me, I'll make sure to inform her too." I retorted and hung up.

"Sir, Miss Thompson is here to see you." Reuben told me as I nodded him off. What was that bitch doing in my house again wasn't the insult I gave her not enough. She became to clingy after that one night stand we had knowing very well that she was not the only fling in my sexual life.

"Darling I missed you so much, why were you not picking up my calls? She purred in her sluttery voice making me sick.

" I do not have to explain anything to you Leila." I said irritated.

"But you were supposed to meet me last night what happened?" She asked making her way to me and putting her filthy hands over my chest.

"I was busy Leila." I said grimacing at her touch. She continued prying her hands through my shoulders and leaning more closer while biting down my earlobe. If this was a different situation I would have taken her here and now but something was holding me back.

"Get your hands off me Leila and get out of my house." I said getting angry

"But Jay darling, I love you and we are supposed to be getting married by now. We've dated for a while now and my parents are beginning to wonder." She continued talking.

"What are you talking about, since when did we start dating or do you call a one night stand and few dinners as dates. I also don't care what your freaking parents think am not their nanny." I said irritation lensed on my voice as I saw the shock covered on her face.

"You can't tell me that Jay, remember am the top most model in this city and each and every guy wants me but I chose you because I love you honey." Leila purred

"You didn't chose me for me bitch, you are only after my money I know your kind, trust me. Now I'll say it for the last time, get out of my house!" I roared but this time she wasn't paying attention to me it's like something caught her attention.

"Well....well....what do we have here?" She said as she walked away from me and I noticed that her attention was now focused on my back.

"And who might you be sweetheart? Another one of my boyfriend's cheap slut I guess?" She asked and that's when I turned and saw Lauren, shock and disgust plastering her cute annoyed face.

"Am not a slut Miss and I am......

"She's here to play hide and seek with me Leila." I said and regretted it immediately, really Jay... Hide and seek.

" You see before you interrupted me, my fiancée and I were quite busy you know, right my love?" I said cutting her short on her mid sentence because I knew what she was going to say. That she was only playing to be my fake fiancée and I didn't want any of this being fake to get out especially by Leila.

"How....what....what did you just say
....fiancée?" She almost chocked echoing that last word.

"Yes Leila, I am engaged....meet the future Mrs Myles." I said with a grin heading towards Lauren and holding her waist close to me while she just stood there staring at me.

"This can not happen. When were you engaged and does she even know about your sexual active life with all the ladies you've slept with. Jay am the only one who knows you best and loves you for who you are, she's just here because of your money." She said angrily and came charging towards Lauren that I hadn't seen her earlier enough.

"You bitch." She yelled and slapped Lauren across her cheeks. The sting echoed in the room and my senses struck in immediately and before i knew it I was holding her neck chocking the life out of her.

"If you dare as much lay your filthy hands on her again, trust me Leila your corpse will be regretting your actions six feet underground." I growled at her as she continued gasping for breath with my hand on her neck.

"Let....me...go you...." She tried to say but my focus was on hurting her the way she hurt Lauren which only angered me because I was not supposed to feel this way. Then the sparks flowed on my spine again as a hand held my shoulder softly.

"Let go of her Jay, you are hurting her. Look am okay." Lauren said her voice cooling me down.

Then that's when I knew that my life was turning back from my past as I let go of Leila and she scurried away from my house gasping for breath and crying. What just happened?

Did I just almost kill someone because of this woman in my life and did I just calm down by the sound of her voice?

My life was damned for all I knew.

Hey team JAYLA so here's another update.
Yes we have a new character Leila.... Tell me what you think about her.
Remember guys vote comment and share.