CHAPTER 13.

JAY'S POV

Damn it, she's so naive, funny, beautiful and charming.

Why did it have to be this way?

I just had to....I had to get away from her or else I would have taken her there and then. I couldn't even dismiss the contract we had agreed upon because I greedily want her by my side.

What is she doing to me?

It's a matter of months Jay, it'll all be over. You are just feeling this way because it's been long since you got laid moron. Come on let's go out there and pretend like nothing happened.

Pretend that I didn't want to kiss those lips till they were raw and pink.

"You are such a coward Jay." I whisper yelled while pointing to my other self looking at me.

After a while of breathing in and out I got out only to be met by yet another torturing scene. She was asleep cuddled up like a doll but her neck was straining.

I gently went over to help her out but she laid her head on my shoulder.

Does she know what she's doing to me?

I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep till the pilot announced that we had arrived. Caren came smiling seductively towards me obviously she didn't learn her lesson.

"Sir we've arrived." She purred.

"Hey, my love we are here." I lovingly woke up Lauren and when those beautiful eyes saw me I drowned in them. She looked around and gave me a heart full smile.

"How long did I sleep?" She asked still dazed.

"Enough for us to reach Virginia. Come on let's go." I said as I stretched out my hand for her to take as we slowly strode down the plane.

"You think she'll be mad because it's been long since I visited her?" She asked worriedly.

"Am sure she knows that you had your reasons." I assured her but immediately we were off the plane. Paparazzi was everywhere taking photos and asking stupid questions.

For fucks sake how the hell did they know we are coming here?

I quickly pushed through them towards my car and told my driver of our destination. She looked horrified because she's not used to things like these I know that.

"It's going to be okay just ignore them." I soothed her and she nodded smiling.

*****************

"Hey Mama Anna, it's been long and I know you are mad because didn't come to see you but I had to some things.
Look I brought someone else to say hi. His name is Jayden and he is so nice even though at first you would have chased him with your frying pan......" She half laughed hiding her pain.... "I really miss you mama Anna I wish you were still here with me." She said as she tried to sniff her tears away.

"Hey it's okay to cry, I would do the same if it were me, don't be scared of this big bad billionaire." I humored but she didn't cry instead she laughed.

We left and stroll for awhile then sat on a bench to admire what she told me were her favourite flowers. A flower bed of lilies.

"When I lived here with Mama Anna years ago I always came here to feel okay even before she died. When I also got betrayed by a friend and hurt another one the worst mistake of my life. Trusting one and hurting another this was my resting place. My repentance hole......" She said sorrowfully which had me shocked but I couldn't ask her about the details..... " but when Mama Anna died I got lost and I couldn't come here anymore. Everyone went there on way.
We didn't keep mama Anna's promise." She concluded and yet again no tear, she's good at keeping her pain inside and all I wanted was to hug her but I couldn't or else I would not return back.

"Uumh, do you want to us to breach the contract?" Yes I said it. I could not bare the pain in her voice.

"What are you saying Jay?" She asked amused.

"Yes Ren, have been really unfair to you because of my past and I just wanted to......

"Hey,hey it's okay am fine with this trust me. And you are a good man. Let's do this let me repay that plane trip then." She said grinning amiably.

But she didn't understand anything. She didn't know my first intention with her when I first met her. It was all pure vengeance but then I thought as Nick said maybe she wasn't involved at all, she also didn't remember me at all

"Am so hungry?" She wined making me smile.

"Hahaha....come on let's go eat." I answered and we left without me telling her who I really am.

****************

"I had such a great time today, especially at that Italian restaurant. Thank you Jay." Ren admitted her face glowing, have never seen her this happy.

We were already at home and it was already 9:00 pm. To say the truth have never had time off work to do casual activities.

"Me too Ren, and you are welcome. Always keep that smile on that beautiful face." Damn it I said that out loud.

"Good night Jay." She concluded her face anywhere but on mine, she is blushing for sure. So I did what my crazy hormones thought is wise.

I steadily approached her and held up her chin to face me, and damn it she was biting that lip.

"What did I say about biting that lip Miss Hopkins?" I cautiously asked with a smirk on my lips and I felt happy how she was staring at them.

"That.....that...you.... Uumh....." She stuttered and I liked it.....

"That I what Ren?" I asked stepping even more closer to her and holding her waist down to me.

"That.....you wouldn't.... Uumh....control yourself....." She continued stammering which only made me hard....real hard.

"And do you want me to....control myself my Darling Ren?" I teased her twirling her brown locks on my fingers.

"No....I mean....yes.....no....

She damn was confused and I wanted it that way.

"Trust me I don't want to?" I finished up and captured those plump lips with mine and the way she moaned as if she waited for long had me roaming my hands all over her luscious body.

She trailed her fingers over my head through my chestnut hair. This lady was going to be death of me, pressing her body more close to me had my mind blown up. I have to stop this or else new rules would be formed.

So I bit her lower lip and held her face on my hands to step back and watched how her eyes were closed savouring the moment.

"Trust me if you don't climb this stairs and head towards your room, I won't be held responsible of what I might do to you." This statement made her flutter her eyes open with a grin.

"Good night Jay." She said climbing upstairs while constantly looking at me.

"And Ren....." She turned to look at me...." Next time I won't stop there so be careful with those lips around me." I said and she went on this time not looking back.

I stayed down for a while on the house bar till I knew she was a sleep then headed upstairs for a very.....very cold shower.

Yeeeeeiiii.....there's another one.

So guys I would like to know whose POV you enjoy reading.
Remember vote,comment and share.