CHAPTER 5

It's 8:00 in the morning and I just finished packing up the stuff I'll be needing on those two months. I don't know why I have this excitement all over knowing that I will be moving in with that Greek god of a man,the mere thoughts just sent shivers down my spine.

I was wearing a grey tank top with jungle green short shorts. I was heading downstairs to the kitchen when I noticed that Mandy was on the couch crying her heart out. I quickly run towards her, hugging her and shushing her down, it is just difficult thinking that I will not be staying with her. That's when I noticed that I am also crying. We stayed that way for a while until we heard the doorbell.

Wiping my tears quickly I fumbled with the door knob and there he was with those mesmerizing eyes that always had me weak in the knees. He stared at me quickly noticing something then lifted my chin like a doctor inspecting a patient.

"Why were you crying?" He asked a frown forming on his handsome face.

"Nothing I.... I ...just..." I stammered as Mandy came behind me.

"Ren who's that on the....?" She stopped whatever she wanted to ask as she noticed who it was.

"OMG, Ren it's Mr. Myles, I can't believe he's at my house." She continued to ramble, what just happened to hating the guy whose taking your roommate and best friend.

"Are you done packing up everything that you will need?" Jay said getting me out of my trance.

Clearing my throat and feeling embarrassed about moving in with him for real I nodded and looked away. Another thought crossed my mind as to where I had seen him again, I can't really put my mind into it but I do know that have seen him somewhere, somewhere in my past life,but where exactly, where have I seen this man?

"Do you want me to carry you over to my car too because you seem like you won't be moving from that spot you are standing very soon. Or is it because am too hot and tempting for you to keep your eyes off?" He said with a smirk and God knows how I wanted to punch that face right now.

"Over my dead body do I find you hot and tempting and no you won't be required to carry me over to your car because I do have legs as you can see." I said but he continued with his stupid smirk.

"Oh my love don't you look cute when you are mad at me." Jay said getting closer to me and this time grinning widely.

He then leaned close to my ears and whispered, "how I wish I could kiss those lips till they only surrender to this smirk you want to punch out of my face." He said then bit my earlobe and the sparks that got through my spine got me weak in my knees that I stumbled a bit and I was I would fall if he hadn't caught my arm and waist.

"Trust me I do really want to punch you so hard on that ugly face of your right now." I said as I shoved him off me.

"Do you really? because your body language my Darling is pretty much lying." He stated

"Just shut up already!" I blurted. Why did he want me to do things that I didn't want to.

"Why don't you......." Someone laughing so hard brought me from the argument I was having with this God forsaken man.

"You two look like a married couple and not even engaged,arguing over small issues just like my parents do. My God how will you both leave when you are married?" She continued to laugh but stopped abruptly as she thought that this all was a fuss.

I always wanted to fall in love with Mr right and later on get married to the love of my life but the thought of my love life becoming a mere business deal had my heart breaking into pieces.

"Mmmh i believe it's time that we left." Jay said as I looked over at Mandy's sad face.

"Mandy I promise I would come visit and you too could come if you want to." I sobbed into Mandy's shoulder as I hugged her tight knowing how much i would miss her annoying me all the time.

"Ren call me everyday,okay?" She concluded as I nodded and moved towards Mr Myles.

"And you Mr hot guy, trust me I don't care if you own almost half of this city but if you dare mess with my Ren, then I would make your life possibly a living hell if I can." She said firmly.

Wherever this girl got her nerves I don't know but she was my best friend for a reason and I loved her so much. I hugged her one more time as I moved out of my apartment to my far off existing engaged life.

Life always had a way of showing me how pathetic mine was and right now I just wanted to cry so bad and sleep forever. Many thoughts crossed my mind as we drove off to my fiance's house. I just kept on thinking of how I would be leaving differently if I had not met Regina at that time. I felt exhausted and closed my eyes hoping that I won't wake up very soon.

So my team JAYLA  am really sorry for the late updates but I was a little busy but be sure the updates will be done frequently this time

Remember vote comment and share.