CHAPTER 10

LAUREN'S POV

How dare he kiss me again just to prove some stupid point.

He's a bastard, I forcefully removed my dress and walked into the shower as I tried hard not to allow those rivers to flow down but they didn't.

I sobbed my heart out just thinking of how everything was going on perfectly until he decided to prove some nonsense in public.

For once when he smashed that cute waiter's face on the table and spoke threateningly I thought it was all him being the real him, but when he stared at me and looked past me at the crowd to only kiss me later it ruined everything. It was all an act to make it legit as he said.

What are these stupid feelings am having?

Why am I so mad at him for crying out loud?

For God's sake he did what he wanted to, he doesn't care about my feelings.

He doesn't care Ren and he never will.

But that last kiss....it broke me to pieces, I felt like my world would crash down on me. Especially when I realized that it was all a show, the passion and lust in the way he held and kissed me made me to think otherwise.

My heart wanted to think otherwise.

My soul wanted to think that...yes this was it.

But my mind twirled and reality soon set in and I knew what this all was about.

My throat ached but I bit my tongue, I didn't want him to see me as a weakling. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

I hurriedly finished my bath and didn't go for dinner. I didn't want to see that stupid handsome face. I just wanted to sleep and never wake up.

So I let sleep consume me and let my angels guide me through.

*******************

I walked downstairs after Maria's sweet aroma woke me up. My stomach growled after I had to punish it because of someone.

Ugh the things he makes me do.

I was just walking past the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I waited for a while to see if Roberto would answer it but I guess he was rather busy.

When I opened the door the most beautiful brown chocolate eyes met mine and I just stared at them. His features were so define he looked so handsome with that curved sharp jaw and a dark raven hair it would spook in the night am sure. But then again he wasn't near Jay's match, Jay is like this Greek god I always find myself staring at.

"You can take a picture princess, it won't hurt to look at my cuteness every time you miss me." He teased tossing me away from my dreamland.

"I didn't say you are cute and I don't need your pictures either." I answered half grinning at his sense of humor.

"Am sure you were staring at me right there like you could eat up my face, just admit it am cute right?" He continued to tease me which made me laugh.

"In your dreams." I retorted.

"Ouch am hurt." He feigned an heart attack which made me laugh even more. I didn't even know this guy but he is so easy to vibe with.

"Are you here to see Mr Myles?" I asked changing the topic.

"Yes, am here to see Jay." He answered as I ushered him inside.

"Am Lauren by the way." I said extending my hand for a shake to him but when I said my name his facial expression changed.

"Lauren.....?" He inquired looking at me intensely.

"Yes Lauren Hopkins, is there a problem?" I asked getting worried by his change of attitude.

"No, not at all you just looked familiar...... And beautiful." He chimed with another humor. This guy is so funny.

"Are you blackmailing me to admit that you are cute Mr.....

"Ooh sorry, Nicholas George. I am Jay's best friend but you can call me Nick, princess." He continued.

"Nice meeting you Nick." I added being sincere.

"Same here Lauren." Nick said as we started walking inside the house the kitchen.

"You want to take breakfast with me, there's pancakes." I convinced him and he just smiled at me nodding.

We headed towards the kitchen making jokes and stories while laughing. I felt so good after so long having to get a funny friend. I didn't even realize how much we talked until we were interrupted.

"May I join you guys?" Jay interrupted us as he came to stand behind my stool, his face and lips hot on my neck I had to stay still holding my breath.

"Yes of course Jay." Nick answered giving him a death glare.

What's wrong now?

"Did you miss me babe?" Jay teased kissing my neck and my stupid moan didn't restrain itself I felt betrayed.

"Jay.......?" My sound came out raspy

"Mmmh.....tell me did you?" Jay seductively said.

"Do you two want to make me horny and give me Maria or will you share Jay?" Nick chimed in making me laugh out loud.

"She's not to be shared, she only belongs to me." Jay confirmed, glaring at Nick.

"No big deal." Nick said raising his hands up inform of surrender.

"You two seem to be well acquainted? Did I miss something?" Jay asked.

"Yes a lot, now Darling I'll go up to my room and leave the two of you alone....." I leaned forward next to his ear holding his chest and seductively raising my left eyebrow, courtesy of Amanda......" Come find me when you are done my love." I said as I headed upstairs liking the effect I had on him.

Am back my peeps and there's a lot of updates.
I promise to give you more updates.