CHAPTER 9

Hey guys am sorry for the late update I was kinda sick and held up with other stuffs.

JAY'S POV.

She is such a tease. The way she was swaying those hips in front of me and giving me that crazy look had me thinking wild.

What is she doing to me?

But that dress Jay, that dress yearns for me to rip it off of her.

My driver just parked my brand SUV a gift from Mr. T.K. I stretched out my hand for her as we moved towards the restaurant that takes decades for one  to get reservations. What money does in this world is beyond me.

"Hello Mr. Myles, it's nice having you here" Tom the manager said.

"Hello Tom." I replied

"Who's this beautiful lady in your arms?" Tom asked obviously pretending to have not seen anything on the latest gossip concerning the great billionaire.

"This is my fiancée Mr Connor" I glanced towards her and saw the pink crept towards her cheeks while Tom put his disgusting lips on her hand.

"We are here to eat Mr. Connor not for you to know a lot of formalities!" I glared at him.

"Aaah yes...yes Sir....am sorry for that. Please follow me to your table." He stammered as he swallowed hard his eyes darting anywhere but me.

Damn it why is every guy watching her with those lustful stupid faces of theirs. I just feel like smacking the hell out of them.

"It's such a nice and expensive place here" she exclaimed getting me back to reality. Her eyes shone as she looked in utter disbelief at this place.

"Do you how long it takes to get reservations at this place? Mandy will freak out once she hears this" she just kept on talking and I just kept on staring at her, just loving how she talked and how her facial expressions changed each and every time. It was like I never wanted her to stop telling me everything she was thinking.

And her smile more than anything I ever wanted to see this whole night.

Jay.... Jay...Jay you better stop your hallucinations and remember your co- plan on her. Stop thinking of things that aren't supposed to be.

"Jay....Jay are you even listening to me" Lauren's voice snapped me out of my every thought.

"Ummh, yes am sorry, just thinking of some things that are not supposed to be done." I replied instantly.

"Well I don't care what.....

" Sir.... Madam...your orders please? " she was interrupted by a waiter who kept smiling at her and damn she smiled back. It was like she was provoking me to see my reaction.

"Steak and your best expensive wine for starters" I said eagerly wanting for this imbecile to leave our table.

"And you señorita?" He was definitely flirting with her.

"I'll have......

" She'll take the same" I replied quickly trying hard to control my knuckles from punching his stupid smirk.

"Yes sir" I was so close had he not left.

"Why didn't you let me order, did I say I wanted to eat steak Mr. Myles?" She asked not amused by my actions.

"Not now Lauren....not now" I said relaxing from not creating a scene.

"Next time you'll eat what I order too" she pouted her lips looking all cute which made me smile.

Our food was brought, silent eating was established luckily our table was far from the other prying eyes so us not talking like a real couple should wasn't noticed.

"This wine tastes good" Lauren broke  the silence code.

"Yes it's one of the best Darling." I mocked her earning a frustrated look from her.

"Look it's not.....

" Sir anything else?" The damn waiter interrupted her.....us again. What was wrong with this dumb asshole was he sent to test my patience or something.

Calm down Jay.... Just cool yourself. Anyway it's just the lady you want to seek revenge upon he's flirting with.... what is it to you.

"Señorita that dress looks so much sexy on you" that's it he got me where he wanted, how dare he.

"You asshole how dare you!" I exclaimed as I heaved from my sit and shoved the chair towards the walls earning stares from everyone, I only saw red as I smashed the guy's face on the table which made Lauren gasp.

"You dare mess with what is mine bastard? I will freaking kill you if you as much as stare at her again. She's mine do you get that imbecile?" I yelled threateningly at him.

"Yes....yes....sir...am really sorry... Please I didn't mean.....to do it... I was just complimenting her. Am sorry sir." He pleaded, how wise of him.

"That is for me to do not your stinking mouth. Now next time you or any other asshole," I said looking at the crowd that gathered some taking videos which I didn't care about, " dare as much as even glimpse at her I would make your lives a living hell, do you understand me?"

"Yes..... sir" he stammered.

"Jay let go of him....you are hurting him. It's okay" Lauren soothed me placing her hands on my shoulder.

The tension subsided as the man scurried away like a scared rabbit. I turned only to see worried eyes staring back at me and then my stupid mind rushed again.

I kissed her with so much passion that I knew she was out of breath. Now the gasps came from the crowd.

"Come let's get out of here." I exclaimed as I rushed her out of the restaurant.

******************

She was silent through out the whole drive towards home, at times biting down those lips forgetting that I was  close to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her not liking the silence from her after everything as we entered the mansion.

"Uumh.... Yes....am fine...am just shocked at what you did" she dismissed.

"It had to be done. No one messes with what is mine. I did that mistake once am not willing to repeat it again." I warned as I walked towards my house bar shoving my tie away.

"Am not yours Jay.... You bought me for your selfish business deals and stop acting now we are away from the public where you mightily proved how much this relationship fiasco is real. Have a good night." She stated and walked away.

Acting? Was I acting? Did she think I was acting it all out. That damn girl is a witch, how is she controlling my mind this way. She thinks I was all acting when I shoved that sucker's face on the table.

Damn it.....it was all me not acting. I downed my whiskey shattering the glass later onwards.

I have to stay away from that woman because she'll be death of me once again as her friend did.

Hey my loveliest  peeps remember to vote, comment and share.