Storyline 1 ~ The Gang (Part 2)

(Dennis POV)

I wake up as Mum opens the curtains roughly and the sun blinds me. "Come on Denny, I need too check you over" she comes closer and looks at my bruises. "Denny, why do you get yourself in so much unnecessary trouble" she continued.  "I don't know Mum, I just wanted them to like me too be honest." I said. "Denny you know you have too stop, it puts stress on the family, especially Phil and he has enough on his plate with work." She admitted. "I know, I know, I'm going too meet Tiff later and shes going too tell me about him." I implied. "How would she know?" She joked. "She has known him for a while, in fact she has been seeing him." I said. I got up of the bed and went too the mirror, once again staring at my bruises. "Mum can you leave I need too get changed?" I asked. She walked out of the room and I began to get changed.

(After Getting Changed)

I walked out the door and went into the cafe, the same one I had met Jagz and his gang in the day before. Tiff was sat on the corner table and I joined her. "So what does he do?" I questioned her. "Dennis you need to stay well clear from him!" She warned me. "I don't see you doing that." I said sarcastically. "Dennis I'm being serious, do not push his buttons it will not end well!" She warned me once again. "Okay thanks for the warning but I came here too find out what he does." I said. "Dennis he is a drug dealer, he pays people too do horrible things to others only because they crossed their line with him. Don't mess with him, like I said before it doesn't end well." She replied. She got up slowly and walked out of the cafe. I was left thinking what was the best idea too do. Stay inside and keep safe, or go out and risk being seen. I walked out the cafe and towards home. As I walked through the gate, I hear someone running up behind me. I see something in their hand and I see they're about too throw it. As he threw it I managed to get down quick enough so it went over me and straight through the kitchen window. I heard a scream coming from the kitchen 'oh no, mum' I thought too myself, I looked behind me and saw the guy stood there with a smirk on his face. He began to walk away and laugh too himself. I ran inside the kitchen and see Phil helping Mum from off the floor. "Did the brick hit her?" I asked Phil. "No, shes been hit by some glass, get a towel Dennis!" He demanded. I ran to the cupboard and gave Phil a towel. I was fuelled with anger and I ran out the door and towards the guy that threw the brick. "Do you think your the big man, do you?" I shouted at him. He looked back and chuckled too himself. He carried on walking and I still followed him. I turn the corner and every single member of Jagz's gang is stood in front of me. "Well, well, well" he says smugly. 'Nice one Dennis...' i thought too myself.