Storyline 2 ~ Too Soon (Part 2)

(3 weeks later)

Good news! Lily did get better. We have met a couple of times since she told me too stay away until her bug wears off and it's safe too say that our relationship couldn't be any better. I got up from my bed because my phone rang. It was Lily surprise surprise. I picked up.

Lily - "Hey Dennis!"

Dennis - "Hey Lily! You alright?"

Lily - "Yeah, good thanks! Can I come round too yours today... Jaidens doing my head in!"

Dennis - "You don't even have too ask! You can come anytime and you know that!"

Lily - "Yeah I know, it just feels better too ring first so I know your in."

Dennis - "Good point I guess."

Lily - "Okay I'll see you in around 20 minutes..."

Dennis - "Okay, see you soon!"

Lily - See ya Dennis!"

(20 minutes later)

I heard a knock at the door. I ran over too the door and swung it open. Lily jumped into my arms and planted a kiss on the top of my head.

Dennis - "I. Missed. You"

I said and gave her a kiss between every word.

Lily - "I. Missed. You. Too"

She said and did the exact same thing back. I heard someone clear their throat. Mum and Phil were at the door and just stared at us while we kissed multiple times.

Sharon- "Couldn't you have waited until you got too your room too do that?"

Lily - "Sorry Sharon, just can't keep my hands off him!"

Sharon - "From what I've heard... you don't even need too tell me that.

Dennis - "This is awkward isn't it..."

Phil - "Well she is kinda sat on your chest and your holding her in a place which shouldn't be held in front of your parents."

I moved my hands out of the way.

Lily - "Very awkward"

She agreed. I put her down and we walked up towards my bedroom. We sat on the bed and talked for hours.

Lily - "Dennis, where's the toilet?"

Dennis - "I've got a bathroom in my bedroom. It's just there."

Lily - "Nice to know..."

Dennis - "Why?"

Lily - "No reason..."

With that she jerked her head as if she was going too be sick. She began too gag as she ran into the bathroom. I followed her and stopped the door as she tried too slam it. She bent over and put her towards the toilet. I held her hair back and rubbed her back. Then she threw up. Then again. Then again.

Dennis - "I thought this bug was gone..."

Lily - "Yeah it was, but it came back a couple of days ago..."

I'm not lying, at the point she looked terrified. It was like she wasn't telling me something. This was serious.

Dennis - "Are you not telling me something?"

She looked up at me.

Dennis - "What is it? What aren't you telling me?"

I said scared. I'm going too admit it. I've never been so terrified in my life.