Storyline 2 ~ Too Soon (Part 3)

Mum walked out the room and left me and Lily alone to which we then fell asleep.

(Next Morning)

I was woke up by the movement of Lily. She sat up and looked into my eyes.

Lily - "Was yesterday even real?"

Dennis - "Do you wish it wasn't?"

Lily - "I don't even know... It's all a bit in your face if you know what I mean."

Dennis - "You aren't having second thoughts about it are you?"

Lily - "I am 15 Dennis..."

Dennis - "As much as I love you, i don't think it's the best idea too kill the baby. I don't agree with it, i hope you understand."

Lily - "I know you don't agree with it, but it would be for the right reasons and you know that."

Dennis - "The way I see it is that it is our mistake. Our mistake that we now have to face head on. If you don't want it then I will happily look after it."

Lily - "Fine... I will keep it. I'll do it for you."

She kissed the top of my head and walked downstairs. I soon  followed and saw her, Mum and Phil sat together.

Phil - "Congrats. As much I think it is a bad idea..."

Dennis - "Thanks. As much as I didn't ask for your opinion."

Phil - "Speak too me like that you'll regret it."

Dennis - "Likewise."

Phil gets up out of his chair and come towards my face. I didn't move. That gang might scare me but Phil Mitchell doesn't.

Dennis - "Move Phil I swear too god."

Phil - "Do you have any respect for women, really? At the age of 14 and her at 15 you got her pregnant. You shouldn't even be having sex at your age nevermind getting a young girl pregnant. Couldn't you have just waited or is that too hard for you or are you too busy tryna make daddy proud"

As soon as he said that I hit him in the face. He looked back up wiping his face. He walked towards me but Lily stepped in front of me.

Phil - "Lily move out of the way..."

Dennis - "Yeah go on Lily move out of the way! See what hard man Phil has too do!"

Lily - "Dennis shut your mouth! Your making it worse and Phil you are not going anywhere near my boyfriend and your not going near her son!"

He turned round and saw Sharon sat there in anger and shock.

Sharon - "Touch my boy Phil and your out!"

Phil - "He better get punished for smacking me Sharon!"

Sharon - "I don't think so... You brought up the bloke he loves more than his own life."

Phil - "More than his own life? He didn't even meet him! Dennis was a pratt, you and me both know that Sharon."

Sharon - "Yeah he was at some points, but he was my brother aswell so I could never not forgive him."

I looked at Mum weirdly.

Dennis - "What do you mean he was your brother?"

Sharon - "Not technically... I was his adopted half sister."

Phil - "Still made the pair of you wrong."

I looked back at him and shoved Lily out the way. I punched Phil in the face and he fell. I climbed on top of him and I threw punches down at him. Eventually he grabbed hold of my shirt and head butt me. I fell back and now both Sharon and Lily are in between us. Lily held me back and pushed me into the corridor.
We went upstairs and I burst through my door and laid down on my bed. Lily also jumped on the bed and hugged me from behind.

Lily - "What got into you down there?"

Dennis - "I'm sorry..."

I began too cry.

Lily - "Never do that in front of me again. Even better don't do it again..."

Dennis - "I know, I promise I won't. It's just because he mentioned my Dad and called my Mum wrong."

Lily - "It looked like you were ready for a fight as soon as you got downstairs."

Dennis - "Its because ad soon as I got there I knew he was going too make comments."

Lily - "You really love your Dad more than your own life?"

Dennis - "Although I never met him, yeah i do. Don't you?"

Lily  - "Mine left when i was 2 so i've barely ever had one."

Dennis - "Sorry about that..."

Lily - "You shouldn't be, we will get through this together."

Dennis - "I miss him so much..."

I began too pour with tears.

Lily - "Don't worry! You will make him proud. More than ever!"

Next part will be out tomorrow!