Storyline 2 ~ Too Soon (Part 9)

(Birth date)

I walked upstairs and opened the door too my bedroom where I expected Lily to be. I peaked through the door too find Lily holding her stomach and panting heavily.

Dennis- "Lily... Are you alright?"

Lily - "This is definitely happening today! Exact same pain as before!"

Dennis - "Okay... let me get Mum!"

Lily - "Nevermind Sharon! Ring a bloody ambulance!"

Dennis - "Good point..."

I rang the ambulance and continued too aid Lily.

Dennis - "Just breath slowly... in... out... in... out."

Lily - "Dennis I'm not thick! I know how too breath!"

Dennis - "Mum get here now, it's happening!"

Mum rushed up the stairs and bashed through the door.

Sharon - "Dennis, i'll look after Lily, you go outside and wait for the ambulance."

I ran down the stairs and went outside on the street. Suddenly I heard sirens.

Dennis - "Thank god! The best noise i've heard all day!"

I waved my hands in the air signalling the ambulance towards the house. The ambulance crew got out of the ambulance and rushed towards me.

Crew member - "Where abouts in the house is she?"

Dennis - "Upstairs, you'll hear her once your up there, shes screaming bloody murder!"

I follow the crew members up the stairs and ran into the bedroom.

Crew member - "Hey! what's your name love?"

Dennis - "Its Lily!"

Lily - "Dennis do me a favour and shut up! He asked me now be quiet!"

I walked out the room as I felt I was no use. Lily was rushed out on a stretcher and followed out by me and Sharon.

Crew member - "Only one of you can get in the back."

Sharon - "Dennis you go."

Lily - "NO! Sharon you come!"

Dennis - "Are you serious!?"

Lily - "Shes better than you stating the obvious all the time!"

Dennis - "Fine, Mum you go. Me and Phil will follow behind you."

(On the way to the hospital)

Dennis - "Phil?"

Phil - "What?"

Dennis - "I'm terrified... I've never had a father. I wouldn't even know where too start!"

Phil - "The thing about being a parent is that it has huge amounts of responsibility. I have all the faith in the world that you will be the best father possible. Alfie deserves somebody like you."

Dennis - "I'm too young for this!"

Phil - "Maybe you are... that doesn't make you a bad father, as long as your there for Alfie and look after him the best you can. You have nothing too worry about."

Dennis - "I suppose so, thank you Phil. In fact i've never really told you this, but your the closest thing that I've ever had too a father."

Phil - "Well i've got something to say to you. I don't care whether a sheet of paper decides that your my son. It doesn't matter too me that Dennis is your father. You are one of my own, always have been ever since I took you and your mother away from that bloke."