I'm sorry deku..

Today was like no other... except it wasn't full of cheer like it usually would be. A dear friend passed away 3 months ago and everyone was affected by it... especially Katsuki Bakugou. Let's start the story shall we?
-3 months earlier-
UA was under attack by the league of villains. Many pro-heros joined the battle along with the UA students. The villains didn't stand a chance...until they started to lose...one by one the students and hero's were defeated..
Then one brave soul stood up from the crowd...his name was Izuku Midoriya, a student from class 1-A.
Even though he couldn't use 100% of his quirk, he couldn't just stand by and watch his hero's and friends get hurt.
"LEAVE THEM ALONE!," he shouted getting the villain's attention. Soon he was surrounded. Clearly outnumbered, he still gave a fight sending them flying with his quirk of strength. Izuku was joined by his friends and they were winning at last.
Then without his friend todoroki noticing,he was about to get hurt with the blue flames of the villain named dabi. Izuku quickly ran pushing todoroki out of the way and got consumed within the blue flames.
The fight continued until there were no more villains.
Everyone was relieved but they heard loud sobbing.
"HELP! MIDORIYA IS INJURED!," cried todoroki while holding his very wounded friend in his arms.
Izuku was sent straight to the hospital but unfortunately he died shortly after he arrived.
Izuku was an important person and would be missed dearly.
-at the funeral-
"He..saved me..," todoroki whispered while crying. "If it weren't for him..you wouldn't be here today," aizawa sighed sadly. "Deku..no Izuku we will miss you and keep smiling like you s-sai-..," uraraka couldn't finished her sentence before she bursted into tears and hugging iida. "Thank you Midoriya..," iida whispered and hugged her back.
Everyone left except for two people.
"Damn it! Why did it have to be you?!," Bakugou shouted punching the ground nearly crying. "You didn't deserve to die with the shitty life I made you have!"
He looked up as it started to rain.
"Please... I'm sorry deku..."

[TBC]