More than a simple life

Things have been quite since the two had reunited once again (lol) and began to live a happy life together.

Bakugou still continued his pro-hero duties and looked forward to seeing izuku when he returns home. The two were finally happy after everything had happened over the years.

Though bakugou had never questioned how his beloved had suddenly returned after supposedly dying from a war. He didn't care and only was happy that he had his lover back in his arms. For good this time.

“Kacchan, it's time to wake up. You have hero patrol with kiri soon” izuku's voice whispered into bakugou's ear as a soft kiss was placed upon the blonde's cheek. Bakugou groaned sitting up to meet the gaze of two emerald green eyes that he always found himself lost in. “Morning nerd. How did you sleep?” he asked while getting up and hugged the smaller male in his strong arms. Izuku smiled humming softly as he was hugged from behind. “I slept great last night.How about you? Have any of those nightmares again??” Izuku's expression seemed to be replaced by one of concern and worry which made bakugou's heart ache. “No, no I didn't. I told you before that I don't have them anymore..I know that you're here with me” his voice trailed off as he leaned his head down to gently kiss him.

Izuku kissed the male back wrapping his arms around his neck for a moment then pulled away. “You gotta get ready now before you're late. And remember what the agency said about being late again.” The blonde chuckled rolling his red, volcanic eyes then went to change into his hero costume.

While he was changing, izuku went downstairs to prepare a quick breakfast for th both of them. He got out two pieces of toast putting them into the toaster then got out some butter and peanut butter.

“Butter or peanut butter kacchan?” he shouted from the kitchen. “Peanut butter!” He nodded and grabbed a knife smearing the golden topping onto the cooked bread setting it on a napkin. Footsteps walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen. Izuku smiled and brought the blonde his piece of toast. “Have a nice day at work. I'll be waiting for you to come back home now.”

The two shared one final kiss before departing from each other's embrace. Izuku followed him to the door opening it allowing him to walk out and run down the road using his explosions to launched himself into he sky. Izuku leaned against the door with his arms crossed having a happy expression on his face.

'Things have finally settled down...it's more than a simple life..' He turned away stepping inside and closing the door behind him.