He's Alive?! part 2

They all stood there in shock. "How is this possible?! We all were told that you died shortly after arriving at the hospital! Did they lie to us?!," Kirishima yelled. Everyone went silent.
Deku looked at them and gave a warm gentle smile he always gave them. "It is true..I have died but I've recarnated as kacchan's guardian angel so you'll see me quite often. Almost not many people know that angel can visit earth and have them revealing themselves if they did many would be captured and sent to scientist who would experiment and ruin they're pure souls.." he started mumbling which made Bakugou chuckle then sit up. "Shut up nerd heh.." he laughed catching him off guard.
-3 months later-
(Bakugou's pov)
For the past 3 months deku has been visiting me from heaven and made sure that I was alright and we would spend the whole day together. I gotta admit I missed the damn need more than anyone..though I thought I always hated him but I couldn't bring myself to say the things I usually did to hurt him..maybe it's because I don't want to loose him again? By now half of the school knows that deku is alive but not a guardian angel which he's happy about. I wonder..do I have feelings for him..or.."
[TBC]