A old friend?

(Deku's pov) 

It's been a while since me and kacchan began to communicate again. The others started to notice his odd behavior and became suspicious about him. I'm just glad that we can be together again just like the old times. 

My fluffy pure white wings slowly flapped as I landed on top of UA's school roof waiting for kacchan to arrive. Minutes turned to hours until I realized something was wrong and I flew around the school. My eyes widen as half of the building was on fire and broken. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I landed and searched around for him and failed to. "Kirishima where's kacchan?!" I shouted grabbing onto his arm tightly making him flinch. "Um..we were attacked by the league of villains and they captured him..i'm sorry deku-bro.." 

Suddenly I felt something inside of me ignite and the next thing I know I was in the air a faint green glow coming off from my wings. I instantly knew where I was going and smashed through the wall of an old looking building shocking the residents within the new room. 

"What the hell?!" shouted a male that had his hand wrapped around kacchan's throat. " I growled and launched myself at him punching him in the face sending the guy flying into the wall. "Don't you touch him again!" 

(Nobody's pov)

Izuku wrapped his wings protectively around his childhood friend making sure that none of them could be able to touch him. "And who are you supposed to be huh?! Just another hero wanna be?! Tch! I'll put you in your place you little brat!" shouted a male as blue flames were shot at him. Izuku clenched his fists and his them in front of him as the flames split apart and disappeared. "What the fu-" he was cut off by izuku slapping him leaving a permanent hand-print on his face. "Not in front of the children" (OH MY FUCKING GOD DON'T BREAK THE FOUTH-WALL!!!!!!) Izuku giggled and grabbed bakugou hugging him gently and flew out the hole into the sky sighing as he had some explaining to do when he got back to the school. After all, only a certain amount of people can see me or else all angel and demons would be known to the whole world and the gods and demons wouldn't want that so they limited the people that could see us to at least six but i used the all up.

Anyways, once the two arrived at the school bakugou was instantly taken away to the hospital despite the fact that he said that he was perfectly fine but they just wanted to make sure of it. Izuku was surprized that he didn't have a loud outburst at them which made him laugh and turn to the worried friends which bakugou usually mostly hangs out with. "Hey guys are you alright? I had to go save him and i'm pretty sure they weren't allowed to see me but for some reason they could." 

Izuku stopped in his tracks as a large ray of light came down from the sky. The clouds parted giving enough room for a woman with long blonde hair that had orange high-lights at the end to come through. The woman looked to be around the same age as izuku and the others which socked them. Unfortunately everyone could see this girl as she landed right in front of izuku. 

"Hello izuku-kun! It's been awhile since you talked to me in heaven, yes?" Izuku's eyes widen in shock.

'It couldn't be...lyra?!'

(sorry for the cliff hanger ;w;)