Damn nerd

“Tell me...deku..how the hell are you alive again?! Didn't you die from that war?!” katsuki shouted which startled the other teen. Izuku sighed and scratched behind his head. “Well...it's complicated so I'll shorten it to this...when I supposedly 'died' I saw somebody who wanted me not to leave the world yet..and so here I am”

The two stared at each other silently before he was suddenly tackle hugged by a pair of strong arms. Izuku let out a surprised help which was quickly followed by some laughter. “All that fucking matters to me is that you're home.” Bakugou smiled and pulled izuku onto his lap caressing the male in his arms.

And that's how they spent the rest of the night having each other's company inside if a warm home.
The end

(Lol just kidding NEXT DAY!!)

The sounds of a continuous buzzing awoken the greenette from his slumber making him groan at look at the time. '8:50 am? Why so early...' He rolled over onto his side taking the blanket with him wrapping himself within the warmth. A soft groan made him sit up and look down seeing a sleeping bakugou nuzzled behind him. He suddenly felt his cheeks become flushed.

“Izuku...what the hell..” bakugou's gruff voice came to his ear making him shiver. “Y-yes..kacchan?” The crimson eyes of his lover stared up at him with a kind of sleepiness to it. “Why the..hell you up to early..? Go back to sleep” izuku nodded and laid back down only to be pulled closer by his strong arm.

“Lets stay like this forever...damn nerd..”

(Sorry for the short chapter ;-;)