His return

"Hey bakubro you ok?," asked kirishima worriedly. Bakugou lifted his head up from his desk looking at the male with tired eyes. "Yeah..is there something you need?," He mumbled. "It's just...ever since Midoriya you know...passed away you've been more quiet than usual..." This didn't settle well with Bakugou as he started crying and ran out of the classroom slamming the door.
He couldn't stand hearing his childhood friend's name without being reminded of all the things he did to him..
He rushed ignoring his friends attempts of getting his attention and went straight to the roof top looking at the campus grounds. Tears suddenly streamed down his face as he dropped to his knees.
"Why can't I move on?! I-is this my punishment?!," He yelled clenching his fists. "I just want you back! Please Izuku come back to me!!"
There was a long silence besides bakugou's cries..
Then he felt a warm feeling that made him look up at the sky.
His eyes widen as he saw something that made him stand up and hold his arms out.

(Izuku's pov)The sight of kacchan holding his arms out for me made me cry and instantly hug him

(Izuku's pov)
The sight of kacchan holding his arms out for me made me cry and instantly hug him. "I've missed you so much!," I cried hugging him tightly. "Don't..leave again..please," he sobbed. I smiled and wiped away his tears. "Well I can't promise that but I can stay with for a while..
I took a step back and twirled around.
"How do I look?"
Kacchan sniffled and smiled while ruffling my green hair which made me giggle. "You look great Izuku."
[TBC]

I know this is short but I'm out of ideas at this point. So..any ideas for the next chapter??)