Reunion and war?

Lyra looked around silently then focused her gaze at izuku smiling sadly. Izuku knew something was wrong so he ran to her hugging her gently knowing instantly what was going on. "Lrya is everything alright? How is everyone i'm guessing something bad happened why else would you come down here while i'm visiting kacchan" Lyra shook her head and grabbed his hand as her wings flapped lifting both of them into the air. "Wait- I can't just leave I have to stay and make sure kacchan is alright." She looked down at him and cupped his face within her hands. "We're having a war with the demons. Please, you have to help us and the others as well. I'm sorry izu but you might never see him again." Izuku's eyes widen as tears fell down his cheeks staining them. "But we have to make sacrifices to be able to keep the ones we love safe..right?"

Izuku sadly looked at his friends that were still watching them with shocked faces. He turned back to lyra following her into the clouds to get ready for a long lasting battle between good and evil.

(Bakugou's pov)

"Ugh! This is so stupid! I'm fine you idiots!" i shouted at the doctors as they constantly ran tests n me which annoyed me even more. "Well mr.katsuki it seems that you're perfectly fine but I recommend that you don't use your quirk for a while." I scoffed and ran outside looking up just in time to see izuku and some girl fly into some clouds disappearing. I felt my heart sink as I fell to my knees. 'Was he leaving me for her? Where is he going?' My mind spinned with millions of questions until I felt something wet land on my leg which made me look down at my leg realize that I was crying? I stood up and started to run through the city trying to see izuku in the sky eventually bumping into shitty hair. "Oh bakubro you're okay! You looked pretty beat up once midoriya brought you back from the villains. Um..he had to go though I couldn't really hear what they were saying but all I know that it isn't good."

(Nobody's pov)

The sky turned from a deep blue to a dark blood red while the moon was black. The gods all positioned themselves at the edge of the barrier awaiting the devils and demons arrivals. 

"The war has begun." whispered lyra as she held her sword and shield close to her body. Izuku was afraid. He only had to keep up the fight and hopefully be able to see his friend again..no not 'friend'..

"I love you kacchan..see you soon" izuku mumbled looking through a small hole in the clouds directly at the blonde male watching him from below. Soon, izuku had launched himself into the battle having one question in mind. 

"Will he survive?"