Love and loss

The battle of light and darkness has begun. Demons and angels clashed their weapons slaughtering each other with such hatred. They weren't the only ones fighting though. The gods and devils were also fighting against each other. Many were lost and it looked like the devils were winning. 

Lyra and izuku slashed through all of the demons who tried attacking them while trying to make their way back to help the gods. Izuku turned to see lucifer raising his sword about to slaughter his dear friend who brought him into heaven. He shouted out a warning to him and launched himself at lucifer hitting him with powerful ray of light. Lucifer growled and slashed izuku getting a direct hit. Lyra's eyes widen in shock and tears streamed down her face while she managed to kill all the remaining demons out of rage. 

"This ends here and now lucifer!" he shouted blasting the other which sent him flying. Soon, every demon and devil were defeated one by one. Lyra sobbed while gently holding onto izuku's hand. "Stay with us izu..you have to.." she whispered as some of her tears fell onto his chest. Izuku weakly smiled opening his eyes to look at his friend. "I'm fine..just a few bruises and cuts..y'know?" he laughed coughing slightly. "Please you have to do something!" she shouted looking around at them in panic. 

Slowly, izuku started to sink into the clouds falling through completely. 

(Bakugou's pov)

I stared up at the sky in shock as many falling bodies came from the sky. All the pro hero's managed to catch some of them. A blur of green caught my attention. My eyes widen in realization. I quickly blasted myself up in the air catching izuku in my arms. "Izuku you damn idiot open your eyes!" i shouted shaking him. I felt a wave of sorrow over take me when his emerald orbs weakly looked at me. "K..kacc..han..is it..r..really..you?" I nodded as we landed in a hero's arms. "Don't leave me again! Deku..no izuku you gotta fight it! I lost you once..I don't think I can handle you leaving a second time! Please, stay with me. You fucking promised you wouldn't go. You fucking promised you hear me!!" Izuku smiled bringing his hand up cupping my cheek. "Sorry..I know I never break..our promises..but..maybe this time..I have too.." And with that he closed his eyes and his hand fell to his side. 

(sorry for not updating i had some things i needed to do so..and this made me cry ;-;)