Deku?!

The night was silent which was the only thing that kept katsuki awake. He missed the green haired boy he grew up with and wished to be with him again. But, deep down inside he knew it couldn't be possible because once anyone dies when they're an angel or demon..they become nothing like they never existed..no second chances since that was the second chance.
The restless blonde rolled over groaning from the rising headache that suddenly began to pound in his head. “God..damn it” he growled pushing the warm covers off of him and stumped his way into the bathroom. Once he was there,he flipped the switch allowing for the light to illuminate the room giving him a better view of himself in the mirror.
His eyes widen as he stared back at the face in the mirror. There were dark circles under his eyes from the countless nights of not sleeping, his once healthy peach skin is now a milky pale, his eyes were a darker shade of crimson, and lastly his blonde hair was a complete mess of wild locks and soon to be rats nests.
The male sighed opening the cabinet and grabbed the bottle of pills from one of the shelves taking one in one go.
'If this can't help I don't know what will..'

[Katsuki's pov]
Things have been rough ever since I became the number one hero. The crime rate has been getting higher and higher everyday and sometimes I can't keep up. Sometimes I wonder why I even choose to become number one and I admit I was a real..no..an absolute piece of shit to everyone when I was a teenager but the reason was..I was afraid to admit that I cared for any of them because something could happen to them and it would be all my fault.
That's what happened to deku- I mean izuku anyways...

The sudden sound of small tapping coming from the front door snapped me out of my deep thoughts. 'Who the hell could be up at the hour?!' I slowly made my way down the stairs and approached the front door peaking through the peep-hole (I don't know what you call that ;-;) seeing a familiar green bush of curls.
My eyes widen in shock. 'It can't be..' I quickly turned to door handle and swung the door open seeing izuku standing there with a warm smile on his face.
“N-nerd is that you?” my voice suddenly became tense as his eyes looked up at me. “Of course it's me kacchan!” At that moment I reached out grabbing him by the shirt pulling him into a tight hug.
“If this is some sick joke..it's not funny..but if it is you..you broke you're fucking promise!” I sobbed as he gently hugged me back. “Sshh...let's go inside okay? It's raining out here and I don't want to get us both all wet haha..” Izuku nervously laughed as he held my hand while leading me back inside the house. “Y-yeah..but don't go telling anyone that you've seen me like this ya hear!” Izuku laughed and nodded. “My lips are sealed”