Come back...

Everything was silently except for the few sobs and occasional breeze blowing by. Izuku laid life-less within bakugou's arms. That day was one the other would never forget..because it wasn't the day peace would once more come to them but the day the one he loved most had disappeared again.

Many years past and he eventually graduated from UA becoming the new number one hero. Deep inside his heart, he wished that his dear izuku would still be with him through his troubles and success. He still had a few things from their past and a few pictures of them when they were younger and in middle school. Every night he would look over the photos remembering all of the memories he had left which made tears flow down his cheeks. 

"Hey bakubro you ready to fight another day of crime?" kirishima smiled gently patting his friend on the back making him break out of his trance like state. "Of course I am you idiot who else would be the number one hero other than me?" Kiri laughed following bakugou out the door.

"Kacchan you're so cool! I'm so proud of you!" izuku shouted making bakugou stop in his tracks. He looked around in shock seeing nobody and figured it was his imagination. Could he have missed him so much that now he's hearing his voice? No he couldn't be hearing things that's  what crazy people do. "You're the number one hero I knew you would make it! I'm still here kacchan" izuku's voice echoed startling the male. "Izuku?" he whispered looking around. His eyes stopped at the sight of a familiar face smiling at him from  the top of a light pole but only for a moment. 

Tears threatened to fall down bakugou's face as he thought for a moment that he was actually seeing his lover. Yes, when izuku was an angel they were dating each other but nobody else really knew about it. 

"Izuku..come back to me.." he whispered walking away unaware that he was being watched by someone all along. "Don't worry kacchan..you only have to wait a little longer.."