10. Photographs

"You seem to be deep in thoughts," Tanjiro commented as he watched Yushiro scurry about in his apartment, trying to find everything that he needed

"You seem to be deep in thoughts," Tanjiro commented as he watched Yushiro scurry about in his apartment, trying to find everything that he needed. A deep chuckle then escaped the older Kamado as he looked at how flustered Yushiro was, carrying a tone of things with him as well.

"Hey, relax. Come on, I'll help you," he said with a smile, and Yushiro could only sigh in response then. Tanjiro then easily grabbed hold a few of the bags that Yushiro was carrying, and soon brought it out of his apartment.

"How much time are we left with? Do I look very nervous? Do you think I'll be fine?" Yushiro asked and Nezuko who was waiting in the car sighed a little at how jittery Yushiro was being then.

"Yushiro-kun, everything will be fine. Don't worry too much," and Yushiro nodded as he entered the car and Tanjiro got into the driver's seat then. Ensuring that everything was properly placed, he proceeded to drive off once he ensured they were strapped in as well.

"Zenitsu has been whining about how late we are, and Inosuke-kun is hungry," Nezuko commented and Tanjiro could only chuckle in response then.

"Well, they should know about the bigger help that will be coming as well,"

--

"Oh dear lord, did I miss her?" Haizaki mumbled to himself as he tried to look out for a particular brunette who looked identical to him. He sighed and looked at his watch and then up once more, only to frown a little once again.

"I thought she said the plane would land at about 8:05 pm? Where is she?" Haizaki mumbled to himself as he turned around as his watch clearly showed a 8:20 pm, and his younger sister was nowhere to be seen.

"Nii-san!" and Haizaki sighed as he turned and his dark blue ocean eyes lit up the moment it laid upon [name] who still looked the same despite graduating from high school for a good year now. He chuckled as he opened his arms just as [name] dragged her luggage along with her and let go of it as she hopped into Haizaki's arm.

Her older brother then tightened his hold on her and twirled her around then.

"I'm home," she said with a smile, and Haizaki could only chuckle then as he sets her down on her feet and pulled her along as he grabbed hold of her luggage. He chuckled as [name] had on a bright smile as she allowed her older brother to guide her towards where he had parked his car then.

"Nii-san, I'm not a kid anymore," she whined out as Haizaki opened the door for her and soon loaded her luggage to the boot of the car, and entered the driver's seat. He then reached over and pulled the seatbelt and fastened his younger sister in.

"How was London?" he asked, and [name] could only smile in response.

"It was beautiful! But the food wasn't really to my liking. And it was so difficult for me to converse with the trainees there," [name] commented, and Haizaki couldn't help but chuckle again. She then watched as Haizaki pulled the car out of the carpark, and proceeded to drive onto the main road.