{un}friendly neighbors (Chapter 6)

The cat let a huff escape his mouth. The wind pulling his curtains along with a relaxing melody tried to nudge the feline. With no success, the wind kept blowing, running past all of it's fears and embarrassments. Raymond wished he could do the same, yet after yesterday, he had no energy to do so. 

believe it or not, wearing a maid dress in public is a great way to social distance. Believe me, i'm not sure many people can hold a conversation without laughing or calling him a 'twink'. It wasn't his fault, or so he thought. 

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Rosie didn't even try to stifle her laugh as she entered his hellhole of a home. Thrashed with  water bottles, it was safe to say he was a mess.

"Why are you so depressed?" She laughed. "Come on, it was funny! Stop being such a sad sack." 

The annoyed cat rolled his eyes. "I'm not depressed." he said with an exhausted tone. "Why even are you here?"

"Here I brought you some fresh bread,'' she said handing him the loaf. ''Have you even ate at all?" she said crossing her arms.

"Yes, Mother, I've eaten." He put the bread aside on his desk. "Thanks."

"Wait If i'm your mom, I DEMAND  you to clean your home, I'm worried about you Raymond," she said in a concerned tone. He gave her a 'Really?' look then shortly after he said, "Fine.", knowing he should not live like this.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

"See? That wasn't so bad was it?" She said confident. The feline looked out the window and saw that it was now dark outside. "Well, Im going to start heading home Raymond."

Raymond looked at the blue cat. "Thanks for helping me clean Rosie, I owe you one." He said hitting her arm gently. 

She smiled at the grey cat. "Its no problem, Wolfgang is having a party you should come!" Raymond looked at her then said. 

"Nah."  Rosie hit him. 

"I better see you there." She waved then walked out of the house.

Raymond sighed then looked over at the bread I cant eat this, maybe I should give this to one of my neighbors, but who though? 

He said as he grabbed his jacket and the loaf of bread. I'm sorry Rosie. 

he walked out of his home then looked around at all the houses.  hm, maybe i'll give it to this person.  He walked towards  the  white house then knocked on the door.

"Yes?" He saw a cream colored squirrel open the door. "Oh its you. What do you want Raymond?"

"Oh u-um n-never-mind." He said trying to walk away. 

"You already got my attention, what do you need?" Marshal said with a louder tone.  

"Oh um I have some bread for you." The feline said passing him the bread. 

Marshal laughed. "Thanks." 

Marshal threw the bread on the floor. Raymond could not believe it, he really thought that he was friends with Marshal finally. Was this because of the maid dress? Raymond thought. "You..you..you..ASSHOLE! MY FRIEND MADE THIS FOR ME AND..AND..YOU JUST THREW IT ON THE GROUND.!'' Marshal could admit he felt pity on the inside.

"Sorry I'm on a glutton free diet." 

A/N: 524 words aaaaaaa