Friends? (Chapter 7)

A/N: Hi guys! so I have decided to maybe complete this story since I felt bad for just discontinuing it without even finishing the story, Thanks for the all the support you guys have been giving me and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Marshal sighed as he got up from his uncomfortable bed that he didn't really enjoy sleeping on, but it had to work for now. He peeked out the small window beside his bed then looked over at his clock. 9:30 a.m, he had promised Fuchsia that he would meet her at the town hall to go hang out with the resident representative, Cherry. 

He put on his typical fuzzy vest then walked over to town hall then spotted one of Tom Nook's nephews, Tommy. 

"Oh um, Hey Tommy!" The squirrel said to the small tanuki that was maybe 2 inches smaller then him.

"Hi Marshal! By any chance have you checked Nooks cranny today? Or have you checked the beach? I heard Gulliver might be there today,'' the walking advert said in a curious tone.

"No, I haven't been yet. I have to go meet up with my friend, so I'll cya later Tommy." Marshal waved at him then began to walk away.

"Bye Marshal, make sure you check!" He yelled waving at the squirrel walking away.

He didn't really enjoy shopping if he didn't need anything there but his friends would probably want to go later today. 

  。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

He finally made it to The town hall and spotted Fuchsia on her phone waiting for him. "Hey Fuchsia. Where's Cherry?" Marshal said looking around then looking back at her.

"Oh, I don't know I was waiting for you so we could go to her house and meet her there." the deer spoke, looking up at Marshal then looked back down at her phone. "She said that we can come right now so lets get going."

"Okay, perfect lets go." Marshal said as he followed after the pink deer.

Fuchsia finally put down her phone then began to talk. "Wow Marshal she lives near you, so does that one cat."

 "Oh yeah she does!" he said in a surprised voice but he was kinda mad since he had to walk all that way to town hall just for her to live 2 houses away from him. "Also what 'cat'?"

"Oh, the grey one with the glasses I'm pretty sure I seen him over here before when I went to go visit you." she said as she headed closer to Cherry's house.

"Oh Raymond, yeah he lives near me." He said as he walked up to cherry's door and knocked.

"Hello Marshal! Hey Fuchsia! The red dog said greeting the 2 friends. "Come in, Would you like anything to drink?" 

The two both greeted her then walked in. "What do you guys wanna do today?" cherry said happily.

"Would you guys like to go shopping today? I heard Kicks is here." Fuchsia said requesting an idea.  Marshal and Cherry both agreed to her idea. then started to walk to the shopping center.

 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Marshal waited patiently for Cherry and Fuchsia as he spotted Goldie, A familiar friend. He got up and walked up to her.  "Hey Goldie!" he said giving her a warm smile.

"O-oh uh hey M-marshal!" Goldie said smiling a bit. "W-what are you doing here?" She said shyly.

"Oh I'm here with my friends, Cherry and Fuchsia." Marshal said kindly. He swore he saw Goldie look disappointed for a second.

"Oh Okay! She gave him a warm smile then shortly after she walked away.

Hmm, that was weird but okay. He thought to himself as he spotted fuchsia and cherry talking,and walked up to them. "Hey guys, I'm gonna get going thanks for today." He gave them a smile.

"Bye marshal!" They both said and continued to shop around.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

As he made it to his neighborhood he spotted 2 familiar cats talking to each other. It was Raymond and Bob, He didn't really like Bob but he also didn't like Raymond that much, so he brushed it off.

 He walked into his house then plopped onto his bed then shortly after he went to bed.

A/N: 680 words