Shopping with Rosie (Bonus chapter)

A/N: I just wanted to say thank you all so much for all the support i have been getting on this book ! I've been trying to update more often, so thank you all for your patience !!

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The gray short haired cat was woken by loud pounding on his door, He sighed and got up from his bed, checked the time, and opened the door.

It was none other then the energetic blue cat who he considered a friend.Rosie. at his door.  "Hi Rosie what do you-" He was soon cut off by the cat walking into his house with no context.

"Hey Raymond, How have you been?" Rosie said while pulling out a chair to sit on. "What have you been doing?" she asked as Raymond closed the door and sat on the chair across from her.

"Uh- helping a neighbor." Raymond said resting his head on his paw. "What are you doing here this early?" 

"Raymond. Its four in the afternoon." She chuckled as she watched his dramatic movements. "So.. what neighbor?" 

"Marshal. why?" he said lifting his head.

"Ah. That squirrel who was helping Goldie garden." 

"Uh-huh." 

"Well, I came here to ask you if you wanted to hang out today." Rosie asked standing up from her chair.

"Uhhh.." 

"Oh come on. please? Wolfgang has a fever." She begged Raymond.

"Wait what?! Is he okay?" Raymond said concerned as Rosie nodded. "Ugh fine." he said standing up from his chair walking to his bedroom.

"Yay!" Rosie said as he went in his room. "Good job Rosie! Time to have quality time with your bestie! she said  praising herself.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Raymond soon finished getting dressed. He wasn't wearing nothing too fancy, infact it was his classic waistcoat. 

"Ugh finally!" Rosie said jumping from her chair. "You took like one million hours just to change!" she complained.

Raymond sighed and looked up at his clock. "It was only five minutes.." He chuckled and walked out the door.

"Well whatever!" 

"Also, where are we going?" He asked as he followed her to who knows where.

"I don't know." Rosie said shrugging her shoulders.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" 

"Ohh now i remember. I needed to go shopping so I dragged you along." She said causing Raymond to let out a huffed sigh. "Plus kicks is in town."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Soon after what felt forever, the two finally got to the  new designed plaza The resident rep, Cherry designed.

 "Finally!" Rosie said in victory like it was an achievement.  "My paws are starting to hurt."

"Then lets g-"

"SIKE! I'm so excited to go shopping! oo we should check this store first!" she exclaimed dragging Raymond into a clothes store. 

"Welcome." A blue hedgehog said welcoming them.

"Hello Mabel!" Rosie greeted as she began to look through aisles dragging Raymond around.

"Oooo this looks cute!' Go look around I'm going to go try this on." she said walking to the changing rooms.

"ughhh its only been the first store and i already wanna go home." Raymond thought to himself as the blue hedgehog came towards him.

"See anything you like?" The hedgehog who went by Mabel asked causing him to jump. "I'm sorry." she chuckled.

"Oh uh, its fine." Raymond said continuing to look around. 

"Well tell me if you see something you like." Mabel said walking away as Rosie walked out the changing room.

"See anything?" Rosie asked holding a dress.

"No."

"Okay then lets leave, I'm going to go pay first." Rosie said walking to Mabel handing her a bag with coins.

  After Rosie paid, the two walked out of the store walking to the next one, Nooks Cranny.

As soon as they were about to walk in. Rosie stopped. "COOKIE?" she said running to a pink dog and hugging her.

"Hii!!" The pink dog said hugging her back. "What are you doing here?" She asked breaking the hug.

"Oh, i'm with my friend Raymond." Rosie said pointing to him.

"Ohh, well actually there was something I wanted to show you." Cookie said excitedly.

"OOOO Come on Raymond!" Rosie said as Raymond walked towards them and waved at cookie.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

That was a bad idea.

The whole day Raymond was dragged around by both of them to every single store. even the museum. 

Raymond plopped on his bed and sighed. "Finally home." He said closing his eyes and soon going to bed.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but, i will try to publish another chapter this week!