Rainy days are the best days (Chapter 8)

A/N: Hello! So I have been trying to make more of marshal's p.o.v because most of the time I do Raymond's p.o.v so, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The cream colored squirrel woke up and did his typical morning routine then checked out the window. It was pouring outside which was the best type of days to him, considering he loved rainy days ever since he was a kid. He enjoyed picking up the worms off the ground and scaring his bug-phobic classmates. He didn't really have friends other than Goldie who would mostly ditch him to hang out with her friends. So, at the time he slowly learned to entertain himself.

The squirrel also loved rainy days because back then, his grandma used to love gardening and nature so, she had always told him that the angels were watering the flowers. Oh how good it was back then. 

He had almost forgot that he had promised Goldie that he would help her out with planting flowers with the resident representative since they wanted to make a neighborhood green house. He never really knew that much about gardening considering his grandma was a Gardner, but what could be so hard about it?Just put the soil and the seeds in the pot then just take care of it. Easy. 

Marshal sighed as he put on his yellow raincoat over his fuzzy vest then headed out of the house.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

He began to walk near the beach since he was supposed to meet Cherry there along with some other of his neighbors.

After looking around for maybe 5 minutes he finally found Goldie, who was talking to Cherry. He walked up to them with a smile. "Hey guys!"

They both looked at him with a smile back. "Hey Marshal, we were discussing about what flowers we should have. Goldie thinks we should have pink roses and I think we should have white mums." Cherry said to the squirrel needing answers.

"Hmm. Why not both? I'm pretty sure we have enough pots and room in the greenhouse so we have enough for both flowers." The squirrel said confidently. 

"Good idea!" She high-fived the squirrel. "Maybe we should ask Raymond and Rosie too." The red dog said to Goldie.

"Y-yeah we should." Goldie said agreeing to the idea

"Can you go look for them and ask which flowers we still need Marshal? Me and Goldie still have to get more seeds from Nooks Cranny."

R-Raymond?! Why does he always have to be everywhere? I'm getting tired of seeing him all the damn time. "O-oh uh sure I'll go ask them." He said giving Cherry a warm smile.

"Perfect! Just text me which ones we still need and if we should use Roses and Mums." Cherry said giving him a hug then walking away.

Marshal let out a dramatic sigh. Why do I always have to deal with the cats? and where even is he?  Marshal gave himself a face palm. Stupid,you have to go look for him. 

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

After 20 minutes of searching he finally found Raymond but not the other cat mentioned. He began to walk up to he cat sitting on the bench and let out a sigh.

"Hi- uh Raymond, Cherry wants to know what other flowers she needs to buy at Nooks.'" Marshal said looking down at the cat on his phone.

"Oh She still needs to get red pansies and the red cosmos." He said looking up from his phone then looking back down.

"Cool, Well um I'm gonna get going now so-" Marshal was cut off by a awful opinion

"Rainy days suck." He said looking up at the sky as a raindrop fell on him.

'Tch Nobody asked, people like you have bad opinions on everything.' Marshal thought as he gave the cat a smile then began to walk away.

'Rainy days are the best.'

A/N: 632 Words