Beach Days Are Hard (Bonus chapter)

(A/N):  I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. You guys have given me so much support and I want to thank every single  person who has read this book, added it to their reading list, and voted. Honestly, I have no clue on how to do that so I decided to focus on the story more, instead of putting it off. 

We got #2 on 'Acnl' all thanks to you guys! So, I have decided to make a bonus chapter.  

      [Note: This chapter does NOT  follow the original story line and is just a bonus chapter, like i mentioned before.]   

                             ゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚ 

 The feline lifted his rhinarium, pushing his soft fur into each other at the air carrying the fumes of the salt laying inside the still water. Raymond preferred to never visit the salty water body and deal with the agonizing smell of the ocean, yet this time was different. He had   to go as his friends, a blue cat named Rosie whose coat seemed to reflect the morning sky and deep indigo and golden wolf named Wolfgang, urged him to for everyone who had bought the 'Getaway Package' was going and it would be fair to do the same. 

As he transitioned from the grass to the sand, he felt his bottom pads sink in the warm sand. Raising his gaze, he spotted his fellow neighbors splashing around in the water and occasionally scooping it up and launching the liquid at another. Raymond sighed at the scene, yes he did consider this act childish, but they weren't the ones wearing pool floaties. 

The forsaken orange flotation devices were the main cause of his teasing. As soon as his friend, Rosie, spotted those 'Kitty Floaties', as she calls them, he knew it was game over. Thank goodness none noticed for a bit, well until the other felines sharp obsidian gaze met the puffy device. Everyone present followed her eyes and most of them couldn't even hide their pink cheeks and the muffled laughs as they spotted Raymond. 

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

''Come on, it was funny! We meant no harm,'' Wolfgang told the clearly embarrassed feline. Any witness could swear his cheeks where the same color as the  bathing suit Goldie was wearing. 

Said cat puffed his grey cheeks, drooping his blonde hair in the process. ''What's so funny about me not knowing how to swim?!" He crossed his arms like a typical tsundere, ''I'm a CAT for God's sake!" 

Rosie laughed as she jokingly said, "I know how to swim and I'm a cat!" She hit the grey cat's arm. He looked over at her annoyed as he saw Wolfgang chuckling.

"What now? do you agree with her? I thought we were on the same team!"

Wolfgang looked at him guilty, "Kinda." As Rosie gave him a high-five, Raymond looked at them and rolled his eyes. Raymond laid out a Blue-striped towel for him and his friends to sit on, until Rodney came.

"Hey bros! Hey Rosie." Rodney said putting finger-guns up.

"Jesus." Raymond sighed as Rosie gave Rodney a disgusted look.

"Ew! Go away Rodney you stink!" Rodney blushed and sat down next to Rosie as he snatched Wolfgang's sandwich.

"UGH! FOR GODS SAKE RODNEY GIVE ME BACK MY PERFUME!" They all looked at the hot-pink deer as she stomped over to Rodney. "GIVE IT BACK YOU JERK!" She looked at the people Rodney was with and gave them a smile. "Oh hello, I didn't introduce myself but I'm Fuchsia."

"Hi Fuchsia!" Rosie said as the others greeted her. "By the way, Why did Rodney take your perfume?" Rosie looked at the deer with a curious face.

"Oh, that asshole stole it because he wanted to impress a girl, and when I told him to get cologne he snatched it and ran." Fuchsia looked at the embarrassed hamster with a smirk on her face. "Maybe I should tell Tom Nook or Isabelle to kick you off this island." She laughed "Well it was nice seeing you all, and Rodney, that perfume was only 100 bells anyways."

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

They all laughed as Raymond saw the cream-color squirrel in the corner of his eye building a sand castle. Raymond personally hated sand, so sand castles were a No for him. "Should I go say 'hi'? I mean, we're friends aren't we? Okay, I'll go since he looks a bit lonely." He thought to himself. 

"Guys i'll be right back." He said as they nodded and continued to talk.

"Hi." He said observing the squirrel.

 "Hey", he looked up at the grey cat. 

"You can't swim?" 

Raymond crossed his arms, "No, i'm a cat! What do people not understand? CATS DON'T LIKE WATER!" Marshal laughed as he patted down the edges of the sandcastle. 

"Well?" Marshal said. 

"I just wanted to say Hi." the squirrel threw sand at the cat.

 "HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" 

''Hey! You Lovebirds, wanna join us for a fishing competition?'' A distance cat hollered. 

As soon as he finished his sentence, the targeted boys began to have split opinions on the comment the purple cat made.

One of the targeted animals, Raymond in particular had a stronger reaction then Marshal, blushing madly. Marshal just brushed it off seeming not to care at all.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】