Tea Party (Chapter 4)

Being a hero was more fun than he had ever expected, now he has two friends or 'servants' as he calls them.

 In a movie he watched, the main character's rival had followers who were saved by the rival. Every time the followers didn't agree to something said, the rival would bring up how they saved them. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't that mean, but he did consider it. 

     ˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆  

Marshal lifted upper body  from the garnet-color camping cot but as soon as he did his head forced a throbbing pain throughout his body, making him feel as if he was in the process of being squished to-death. Maybe he sat up to fast, he didn't care about it that much and just ignored the pain and propped himself up in a sitting positioned with his fluffy tail. 

He was supposed to leave to a certain golden retriever's tent at around noon. The time was about eleven so he was better early than late. 

The cream-colored squirrel hoped down on the floor of his tiny yellow tent, pushing his bed back in the process as his paws held the edge of the cot. The terracotta looking floor crumbled as the pressure of his pads met the untamed grass. 

Making his way over, he noticed that most of his neighbors had barely gotten their tent set up. The rushing water soothed his worried thoughts as he had never asked Goldie for directions.  The only thing that was provided was to 'walk along the bank'', and so he followed.  

As He finally got to Goldie's tent he walked inside seeing Fuchsia, the hot-pink deer from earlier, a blue cat and a purple one with yellow lazy eyes. He saw that they were drinking tea, he always thought that tea parties were for girls or royals but he was exhausted so a nice cup of tea sounded amazing. 

"Oh Marshal, you're here!" Goldie smiled making a seat for him as the others greeted him 

''Wouldn't miss it for the world,'' he said jokingly since they were childhood best friends that became more distant as they got older. 

"Hey marshal." Fuchsia said greeting her new friend.

"Hello." Marshal said sitting between her and Goldie.

"Umm.." The purple cat named Bob stared at Marshal.

 He stopped drinking his mint tea and looked over at Bob, "What?" He said annoyed. Marshal disliked a lot of things one of them being stared at mostly because he was bullied as a kid so that made him partially insecure. 

"Why do you look so mad all the time?" Bob said laughing causing the others to look at him. Marshal just rolled his eyes and continued to drink his tea.

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆

As Marshal began to walk home, he saw the grey cat again who was shaking trees like an idiot. He watched him shake the trees as a wasp nest fell out of one which caused Raymond to get stung by a bunch of wasps.

 Marshal laughed so hard which caught Raymond's attention, Which made him embarrassed. "Idiot!" Marshal yelled at the cat sitting on the floor as he walked away.  He did not really care that much for Raymond since they both just met but he did feel a little bad. 

He Sat at his desk in his tent as he heard a knock from somebody. As he opened the door, he found out it was Bob. "Hey dude sorry about earlier, I jus-." 

He was cut off by marshal's rudeness. "I don't care just leave me alone, jump off a cliff for all I care." He said not making eye contact with Bob continuing to read his book.

 "Leave, do you not understand? Go, leave!" Bob looked at him and left the tent. 

Marshal Just let out a deep sigh as he stared out the window, looking into the vast sunset of the horizon.

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆

A/N: Thanks for all the feedback lately! 688 words.