We meet again..(Chapter 5)

Raymond let out a sigh as he puts on his classic grey plain waistcoat, since he agreed to meet up with his friend Wolfgang . Because he was friends with Rosie, she guided him to where Wolfgang's tent was. On the way, Rosie wouldn't stop talking about fashion as Raymond spotted the resident representative the red dog named  Cherry that seemed to be talking to Tom nook. 

Cherry came running up to Raymond excited holding a bag. Usually if a resident Representative was excited something, something bad would happen, she deserves the job but she is known for her remarkable taste in fashion. 

"Raymond, I got something for you!" Cherry said handing Raymond the mysterious bag.

 "Uhm, thanks!" He said giving Cherry his warm smile. He looked inside the bag and his eyes went wide. What the hell? Why a dress? Did they think he was a girl? He had many questions. "Thank you cherry, I love it!" He gave her a smile as Rosie tried to snatch the bag in his hand. "Hey, stop!" The cat slapped his hand off the bag, "ow.." he knew not to hit girls so he let her see the bag.

"AHA Raymond is a girl!" Rosie said teasing him the whole way to Wolfgang's tent.

 "Just take it okay?!" He said as Wolfgang stepped out of the tent.

 "Whats that?" Wolfgang said as Rosie gave the bag to him. 

"Its for Ms. Raymond." She said smirking. He wasn't going to lie, he loved the attention, but not when his own popularity was at stake over a ruffled dress fit for a maid. Raymond just wanted to disappear at that moment as Wolfgang, with his extremely loud and deep voice, wouldn't get over the dress. His face was the same color as Rosie's dress as he was told to wear it.  

Ever since he was able to walk, he was taught to never disobey a girl and please them like the gentleman he was, so he was on the fence about that idea. Was he to use everything he was taught or to listen to his instinct of protecting his status in his new town? 

He looked deep into the other blue feline's obsidian eyes, hoping for some kind of comment on the whole idea. He couldn't read her even if he stared at her for an hour, her eyes seemed too cold and mysterious for his taste, he found her pretty annoying. 

A couple of seconds went by and he decided to finally listen to his 'friends'. Would he rather be deemed a 'wuss' and lower his gentleman rank, or get laughed at by his friends. 

The choice was obvious to him and so he grabbed the grey bag from the wolf's clutches and opened the zipper into Wolfgang's tent. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ 

He purposefully let out a deep sigh as he prepared for embarrassment. Hopefully this wouldn't appear on his resume. 

Clutching the silver zipper of the tent he pulled the slider up and let the rays of sunshine blind his eyes through his box glasses. When the last paw stepped outside the tent, he was closely observed by his acquaintances. He was presentable, dare I say. 

The lacy mob cap wasn't needed, but he wore a long black fluffy dress that partially covered his tail, ruffled sleeves to give the outfit an an antique vibe, some stockings that were also included in the bag, and finally bows. Tied around his tail, collar, and tiny cream colored ones on the top of his black loafers, they made him look 'cutesy' as Rosie claims. 

''Do a twirl!'' The other feline yipped at Raymond. As requested, he spun around, lifting his feet up for a second making him feel like he was flying. Due to the effect, he felt a little dizzy while he landed, but that was fine. 

Unfortunately, after his twirl he spotted his savior, the serious Marshal,  staring right at him. Marshal looked at the grey cat in the dress beginning to laugh at him. Every time Raymond saw Marshal he ended up being embarrassed. He covered his face thinking if he didn't see Marshal, he wouldn't see him.  He was wrong.  

He uncovered his face and saw his friends staring at him still. He went in the tent and changed back to his usual clothes hoping that everyone would forget what just occurred. He stepped out of the tent and saw that Marshal was gone. Thank god. "I am so sorry." Wolfgang and Rosie said. "Its fine, don't worry about it, I'll see you guys later okay?" he said reassuring his friends that it was fine. "Okay." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ 

Raymond was sitting at the lake as he hard someone walk up behind him.

 "Hey you cat!" The familiar voice said.

He turned around and saw Marshal standing there.

 "Wha-" 

He got interrupted by Marshal's 'apology'.  "You better accept my apology!"

"But you didn't even-" 

''Just shut up and accept it!''. The black-eared cat sweat dropped. He was clearly inexperienced in apologies.  

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶  

A/N: 843 words