Nine

"We need to get rid of him once and for all."

Nancy~

Nancy~

I went back to the freakshow. I don't know why, I just felt like I needed to be there. I don't see anyone around except Desiree, she tells me they're planning to kill Dandy. I don't know how they'll pull it off, he's crazy, he'll see right through their plan. Bette and Dot are still with him, getting ready to get married to him.

"Is that part of the plan?" I asked Desiree and she nods.

"Yes, me and Jimmy are going to go up there in a few hours, you can come along as well. We need to kill that freak. He's tore our family apart... When you were gone, he came and shot everyone, except me, Jimmy and Bette and Dot." I see tears brimming up in Desiree's eyes.

"Oh my god. I didn't know that. Listen, I don't want to help the twins, I want nothing to do with them, especially Bette. But I do want justice. For you and Jimmy, for the others. They need to be avenged." I grab Desi's hand and squeeze it. She gives me a smile through her tears. "We need to get rid of him once and for all."

It's decided. Dandy is a dead man.

Dot~

I've never been more mortified in my whole life. I have to stand here like an idiot In a stupid dress and watch Bette act all lovey-dovey towards Dandy. Just looking at him makes me want to throw up. I have to stay strong for the next few hours though. I can't give away the plan. Bette is doing a good job, although I'm not surprised. She really is an amazing actress. Sometimes I think that if we were normal she would be a movie star by now, of course that can't happen. Dandy is frantically rearranging everything for our wedding. That right. I have to marry the devil. The actual devil is going to be our husband in a few hours...

Maybe by the end of the night we'll inherit all his money though.

Bette~

I've got this. This is just like doing improvisation. I can pretend to love Dandy for a few hours. It's acting. We all know that the only person I have eyes for is Nancy. Truly the only person I have ever had eyes for. If the person I love more than anyone in the world is a woman, then who cares? People have had problems with me since birth anyway. I'm used to it. Nancy is the one I love and I'm not afraid to say it anymore. If I have to marry the devil in order to prove to the love of my life that I didn't mean anything I said, then I'll do it. I'll do anything for her. I hope she read my note and I hope she starts to see that I was wrong. I feel so guilty, I can't believe I pushed her away like that and acted like I was above her. Maybe it's because I was jealous. Or maybe because I'm so deadly in love I was scared that she wouldn't feel the same, or scared that she would laugh and leave just like everyone else has. I couldn't handle being heartbroken so I broke her heart instead. I'm the reason she came back here. I'm the reason for all of this. I have to fix it.

Authors notes-

Hi,
Sorry I've been absent. I was meant to post the last few chapters a while back but never got to finish it. I've decided to publish this unfinished chapter just because otherwise it's going to be sitting here and would have been written for no reason. Sorry if the grammar is bad or anything.

Thanks to anyone who supported this story it means a lot.