Leaves

I remember that night you're talking about to everyone. That night with shining little stars, sad moon, and hopeful night sky. I remember how the cold breeze made our tiny bristles rise from resting onto our skin, how those two small orbs glimmered and reached my soul, and how your lips shivered while smiling. Of course, I can recall that night when I promised you the things you will never want to live for anymore. I promised you the lifetime happiness and never-ending support from me. I sworn, with the universe as a witness, to stay beside you until my last breathe and to devote my life to whatever or whoever makes me happy-you.

And now, with my two knees kneeling, and my heart crushing into tiny pieces, I apologize for the broken vows. I never wanted to throw away all we had, but I didn't want to put you into situation where all you would wanted is to disappear because of the deeper wounds you would have gained. I didn't want you to hate the stars you once loved and blame the moon for everything you're experiencing.

I regret leaving you, but the last thing I want is for you to feel unwanted. At least, now that we're done, you could find a new star. The brighter and braver one. The one who could make you feel loved more than I did. The one who won't leave you scarred and wounded.

Find that star-the one that is not lost.

------
FB: Elle Dama
Instagram: elledamahahahah
Twitter: elledama

We will all be healed!